Diablo® III

I quit SC for HC, for what? You tell me.

Lvl 60 WD (SC) Completed Inferno 300+ hours
Lvl 60 Monk (SC) Act 2 Inferno 90+ hours
Lvl 60 Barb (HC) Act 1 Inferno 90+ hours

Although Softcore was extremely entertaining the first week after release, since then, the game is like a candle burning down to the wick. Only a matter of time before nothing is left.

Anyone else feel the game they purchased should not operate like a Time-Share? It's not particularly entertaining knowing I'm powerless to play a game at my convenience, not Blizzards. As if Hardcore Elite packs aren't stressful enough.

Simply, a single player option mode, not connected to the internet mind you, would have been extremely useful, not to mention an alternative, to keep Diablo Gamer's somewhat content, while Blizzard is performing their "Maintenance".

May 15 Release- Updates every Tuesday since, also, unexpected "Maintenance's"
Total time lost= 4 Days (Estimation)

For the next "Patch", include an offline game mode.

Please, and Thank-you.
Reply Quote
go for 100% achievement
get to work
Reply Quote
100% Achievement would be an accomplishment, but Blizzard's creativity is lacking on some of them IMO.

Some are just downright foolish.

I believe it should be an achievement to kill Town Campers in Act 1.
It's a thrill dragging a pack to town :)
Reply Quote
You haven't finished Inferno in HC yet... get to work...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I tried to drag a pack to town on 1 person who went afk for like 10 minutes with no warning but I couldn't get the mobs to follow me =\ stupid slow zombies lol. Is there a better spot to get them from?
Reply Quote
I respect Blizzard and I understand the kind of expectations they need to live up to with every release, but honestly when is the last time you played any other game for 400+ hours of quality entertainment for $60? I remember when many gamers, myself included, would throw down 50-60 bucks on console games that we could beat in a few weeks time. Compare that to this game where people play several hundred hours and still want refunds.

Trust me, I know this game needs some work and certainly the foundation for a great, long-term game is there, but all that aside I think people really should put it in some context for a minute before they throw out a volley of complaints. Most of which are complaints that are already known on a fairly widespread level, and many of which have been acknowledged by Blizzard to be targets for future patching/fixing. Case in point would be adding more end game via PvP, expansion packs down the road, etc...

All in all I am one of the ones playing instead of consistently jabbing the developer on the forums. Have you ever heard the expression vocal minority? For every 10 people whining about the game on these threads, there must be at least 10x as many online enjoying the game instead of complaining. If the game is so lackluster you wouldn't have kept playing it for several hundred hours and you could save us the 1,000,000th post on getting offline mode back in the game. Clearly being online must be an integral part to hack/bot prevention, or some other undetermined benefits that would justify it to be the case. Additionally, if you're playing a game like D3 (or even back in D2) for the single player element, you'd probably be better off playing another game. Multiplayer has always been the bread and butter of this kind of game.
Reply Quote
My suggestion of Sp, is for an alternative for when the Server is down. Blizzard should offer something. Rather than penalizing everyone.
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Vixien
I tried to drag a pack to town on 1 person who went afk for like 10 minutes with no warning but I couldn't get the mobs to follow me =\ stupid slow zombies lol. Is there a better spot to get them from?

Ya, it's slow dragging the Zombies, but that's what I did also.

It's worth of an Achievement if anyone has done/tried it.
Reply Quote
I respect Blizzard and I understand the kind of expectations they need to live up to with every release, but honestly when is the last time you played any other game for 400+ hours of quality entertainment for $60? I remember when many gamers, myself included, would throw down 50-60 bucks on console games that we could beat in a few weeks time. Compare that to this game where people play several hundred hours and still want refunds.

Trust me, I know this game needs some work and certainly the foundation for a great, long-term game is there, but all that aside I think people really should put it in some context for a minute before they throw out a volley of complaints. Most of which are complaints that are already known on a fairly widespread level, and many of which have been acknowledged by Blizzard to be targets for future patching/fixing. Case in point would be adding more end game via PvP, expansion packs down the road, etc...

All in all I am one of the ones playing instead of consistently jabbing the developer on the forums. Have you ever heard the expression vocal minority? For every 10 people whining about the game on these threads, there must be at least 10x as many online enjoying the game instead of complaining. If the game is so lackluster you wouldn't have kept playing it for several hundred hours and you could save us the 1,000,000th post on getting offline mode back in the game. Clearly being online must be an integral part to hack/bot prevention, or some other undetermined benefits that would justify it to be the case. Additionally, if you're playing a game like D3 (or even back in D2) for the single player element, you'd probably be better off playing another game. Multiplayer has always been the bread and butter of this kind of game.

Playstation, Mw3, any EA Sports, GoW etc.. not hard to find quality games to fill time.
Reply Quote
It is funny when people complain about a game they played 480 hours in 2 months time in.
Reply Quote
You spent 33% of the time playing this game since it came out. Assuming 8 hours of sleep, you spent 50% of your time awake playing this game and you are !@#$%ing because it goes down 4 times a month.

Wow...
Reply Quote
i consider myself like playing a lot ( around 260hrs since release) but you, 480hrs!! damn and now you're whining about whats left?
here's some suggestion for you my friend:
Get a life? get a job? get a girlfriend? get real man!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]