Diablo® III

RIP lvl 45 Monk & F*ck you Lag Death.

Wow, I just experienced my first lag death. Destroying a Balista in A3 and out of no where im D/C. F*ckin gay and now im pissed. Sigh, time to start again.. Only 1 mil budget :/
Reply Quote
And i really wanted to create a fantastic story foy my ultimate cry for glory and the inevitable defeat... but now im forced to just be like "w.t.f."
Reply Quote
Was is just white mobs around you? Or you see some elites as well? Was killed by what? Really sorry to hear that bro.
Reply Quote
The last mobs I saw were 2 of the Catapillar Armed guys... I thought for sure my monk could survive them for 10 seconds...

Lvl 44*
1800 DPS
2200 Armor
18k Life
800 Dex
1k Vit

Now to create my WD! All hail ChikenNukker the great!
Reply Quote
I feel robbed.
Reply Quote
Are those catapillar elites or normal white mobs?
Edited by Weaver#6310 on 7/12/2012 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
it's not 10 seconds after you D/C and you are out. It's 10 seconds AFTER the server has recognized you dc'd. That can take a lot longer so in reality you probably sat there for like 20-30 seconds.
Reply Quote
Yesterday I died with a level 60 monk because of d/c and it happened around an elite pack with "horde" I would have no problem killing otherwise, but yeah...it sucks...54 hours wasted because of what wasn't even my mistake. :/
Reply Quote
haha you died
Reply Quote
Imo you were playing when the server were going down for maintenance.

I logged in earlier, in a public game and first thing i saw was "System restart blablabla.. 9 minutes."

The 2 players in the game didnt seem to be bothered but i left the game without questionning.

I think you just pushed your luck.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
his post was an hour ago. servers weren't posted to go down yet at that time....
Reply Quote
I've had at least 15 deaths from lag/disco, the most recent being a 50 WD a few days ago. Its getting old, and I play less as a result. Its disappointing.
Reply Quote
Ya, I believe I got the disconnect about 5min before the maintenance messages went up.. Tis a pitty, maybe I'll roll a DH as well..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]