Diablo® III

Awsome Wrath of the Angel preview

If any one else agrees with me we need to get enough people together so blizzard will have the need to make an anime or a movie for Diablo fans cause i would buy and if it was an anime i would watch it cause i saw the preview and now i want more those who agree say I. in fact Blizzard if u make one let me know i will make sure people know about ill make banners shirts hell ill paint my car with the logo on it
Reply Quote
I think it would be over rated for blizzard to make Diablo movie or anime. I guess we should stuck by in game.
Reply Quote
I guess blizz should make more maps and different ends for each char and each difficulty. And the most important, they should create more than one path, it means, if I do something with my barb, i may be lost for the rest of the party, but still i can go thru a diff path to find the boss, totally diffent from the party... this should make the game to rock.

It s a piece of s*** to do the same thing all over again with 8 new chars...

And, Create a better place to pvp´s or make the same as d2, it was really fun, find the other ppl and kill for nothing hahahha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]