Diablo® III

DIABLO 3 UPDATE CRASH?

(Locked)

Read the forums, seems like Im not the only one who is having this problem, my client is trying to update but once the game restarted this thing pop up. I already tried turning my antivirus off, still not working. I hope the mods are reviewing the posts here.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Diablo III.exe
Application Version: 1.0.3.10235
Application Timestamp: 4fe14230
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17725
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ec49b8f
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000222b2
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: c2a8
Additional Information 2: c2a8c718731fef45c93d04acf896c02f
Additional Information 3: 39b4
Additional Information 4: 39b4183dbe64d792822765a9a74f4e1c

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Same problem here
Having the same problem here. Haven't been able to log in for almost 10 hours now. It keeps saying there is an update available and that it is going to restart to install the update. And then it does but then it spits out a message saying that Diablo is already running.
yeah same problem here is it a local isue in Australia/New zealand etc. (maybe the update has not yet been applied to our region?
Same problem here. I've been trying to get on for the last 2 hours. So has my mate sitting next to me.
i play US Region, cannot update too.... keep crash.... wat's the problem anyone can help?
same as me solution please K GO
try this it worked for me, im in Australia on US servers,

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5870687669

info here..

1. Go in your Diablo III folder.
2. Open the .agent.db file on WordPad.(This file may be hidden and please, do not delete this file)
3. find the "patch_url" line and change its value to:
http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch4. Save and close the file.

5. Now go in the Battle.net folder:
Win 7/8/Vista
C:\ProgramData\Battle.netWindows XP
C:\Document and settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net(ProgramData and Application Data are hidden folders.)

6. Once inside the Battle.net folder, select and delete the Agent folder. (don't skip this step)

7. Start the Launcher.

Make sure to follow ALL Steps through to 7. (not just renaming SG to US, but also deleting Agent folder - note this folder may be hidden you will have to set your windows to display hidden files)
I totally agree with that, this seriously piss me off! Ive spent money buying this game! I was a fan of Blizzard company.... I've spent some money on Auction house and just because I was not active in D3 and when I decided to come back to this game, this is what I got!?!?!? Pathetic!!!
How can those country with poor internet keep up with this? Seriously!?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]