Diablo® III

*FIX* Error 3003 can only connect to Asia

Hey guys, after I submitted a ticket to Battle.net Support, and sent replies back and forth for three whole weeks, a fix was found to this problem. I will be pasting word for word what the Customer Service Representatives have said. I would also like to thank the Customer Service Reps for helping me fix my problem despite it taking over three weeks, sticking with me till the end. It took me over an hour of editing this post just to make it look a lot clearer. If it isn't clear enough please leave a reply!

*WARNING THERE IS PLENTY OF READING, TURN BACK NOW IF YOU HAVE A FEAR OF READING*

*NOTES
-The FIX that worked for me was the very last reply, but it is worth reading what happened in between, for those solutions may fix your problem.
-The final fix for me was the use of ComboFix. ComboFix is not recommended for beginners, please follow the instructions well or very bad things may happen to your computer, as it alters registry files in your system.

Let's start!

My description on my ticket - 6/22/2012 10:09 PM
I bought a digital copy of the game on June 20th, and I was able to install the game well without any crashes, and I am able to get to the login screen without any issues.
But what is happening to me is an Error 3003.

(Cannot establish a connection with the Battle.net service. Please check the [Server Status] page and ensure you are currently connected to the internet. [Error 3003])

I am unable to connect to the American server nor the European server (I'm playing from Canada, British Columbia), but I later found out that I could connect to the Asian server only. I would preferably play on the American server due to the fact that I would get better connection, and that I would be able to play with my friends who also have Diablo III. I asked a couple of my friends if they could connect to the American server, and which they told me they could. So why can't I connect?

I have already done these things to try to alleviate the problem :
1. Turn off Anti-Virus software (Kapersky)
2. Re-install the game
3. Restart my computer
4. Restarted my router (several times already)
5. Installed driver updates
6. Ran it as Administrator
7. Changed my password (several times already)

I have already checked Server Status (it says all of the servers are up) and it still hasn't been working for me. I have also posted on the Diablo 3 forums but I have received no support there either. So if you have a clue on how to bypass this error I'd gladly appreciate it, thanks.

Other pieces of info
Using a physical router
Running patch 1.0.3.10057
I am able to play past the Skeleton King boss, and I am able to use the Auction House

Nattakoo - 6/23/2012 10:39 AM

Greetings Patrick!!

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment's Customer Support. First off I'd like to apologize for the long wait you experience before having this issue answered. We are working diligently to get the queue to a much more attractive level. Thank you for your patience today =).

Looking over the account and the ticket you sent in there are a few things we just have to rouble shoot real quick.

1. Make sure that you let the game patch in the US region:
Load up Diablo 3 > at the log in screen before you actually log in click on options> account > then switch the region to Americas> click on accept than exit the game. Relaunch Diablo 3 and and let the game patch fully before trying to log in again. Once its fully patch try loggin in to the Americas Region and let see if that worked. IF not keep it on the Americas region and then restart the computer and try it again. IF that doens't work try step 2 =D

2.Selective Startup

Windows XP/Vista/7

Click Start and select Run
Type MSCONFIG and click OK
In the General tab:

Choose Selective Startup

Disable (uncheck) Load startup items
Click OK and Reboot

Note: When you are booting your computer in Selective Startup, you are disabling every application that normally starts up with your computer. This may include firewall and security software that you would normally want to have on. After you are finished testing, you should reenable your security software in msconfig.exe.

3. DNS Flush;
Click Start.
Select Programs.
Select Accessories and locate the Command Prompt shortcut.
Right click the Command Prompt shortcut and select Run as Administrator from the drop down menu.
Type ipconfig /release in the command prompt.
Wait a few seconds for a reply that the IP address has been released.
Type ipconfig /renew in the command prompt.
Wait a few seconds for a reply that the IP address has been re-established.
Type ipconfig /flushdns in the command prompt.
Close the command prompt and attempt to make a connection.

4. If none of those steps worked could you send me a MSinfo and Dxdiag so we can see what else is going on please. Thank you : http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/request-for-system-files-dxdiag-msinfo-and-error-reports-mac

If you have any other questions or concerns please click the green "Reopen Ticket" button to request further assistance, or feel free to call us. Our contact information can be located at: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
www.blizzard.com
Please check out our youtube page:
http://www.youtube.com/BlizzardTutorial

/)_/)
( . . )
C(")(") I hope you have a great day!!

My second reply - 6/23/2012 2:21 PM
Unfortunately, none of those four solutions were able to get rid of Error 3003. As you have instructed me to, I have saved the MSInfo and a DxDiag text files. They should be attached onto the ticket. Thank you!

Nattakoo - 6/23/2012 2:40 PM

Hey Patrick,

So going over the MSinfo, we found a few things causing issues.

First off you will need to update your Network Card drivers, The drivers are from 2009 and 2011

Identify Your Network Card and Driver Version

The ones I saw are; Hamachi Network Interface driver date 3/18/09 and Intel(R) 82578DC Gigabit Network Connection from 1/2/11

Click Start.
Click Control Panel. If there is an option to Switch to Classic View, do so.
Click System.
Click the Hardware tab, then click the Device Manager button.
Expand the Network Adapters category. Make note of the network card name and model listed.
Double-click on the network card listed.
Click the Driver tab and make note of the driver Date and Version.
Go to the driver manufacturer's website to obtain the most up-to-date driver. Contact the card manufacturer for assistance with updating the driver. If the computer is under warranty, contact the computer manufacturer.

The next thing you will want to try is dissableing or uninstalling kaspersky.

Also you may want to try and toggle peer to peer conneciton. (( http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/enabledisable-peer-to-peer-protocol ))

Let me know if that works

If you have any other questions or concerns please click the green "Reopen Ticket" button to request further assistance, or feel free to call us. Our contact information can be located at: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
www.blizzard.com

/)_/)
( . . )

My third reply - 6/23/2012 6:59 PM

Hey, I tried updating my Network card, but it told my I already had the latest driver. I also uninstalled Hamachi which didn't work so that was that. I've already tried disabling Kapersky and I've already had peer-to-peer connection toggled on and off but to no avail. Is there anything else that we can do? At this point I'm willing to try everything (well, other than a system restore/revert to a old backup or reformat). Thank you.

Nattakoo - 6/24/2012 11:18 AM

So I went to intels site and found your driver for you. http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18713&ProdId=3245&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20%2864-bit%29*&DownloadType=Drivers

Click on that link it will take you to intels network card driver site and directly to the network card driver update you need.

Lets get this updated and see if this works.

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
www.blizzard.com

/)_/)
( . . )

My fourth reply - 6/24/2012 12:24 PM

I have updated my Network Driver and it still doesn't work. I am still unable to connect to the American server nor the European server. I am now past level 13 and on Act II on the Asian server so I'm sure it can't be the beta glitch I've been hearing about on the forums. I can connect flawlessly to other games and play online, but for some reason Diablo III is still having issues. This is the first time I have had real connection problems in a game before. I reinstalled Diablo 3 (again), and it still didn't work, but then I went on another computer and downloaded D3 and it worked there! I now believe it has something to do with my computer. But what could it be?

Nattakoo - 6/24/2012 5:18 PM

Hey Patrick!!

So you probably know that we have sent you a password reset. What we did is we tried logging into the game to the US and EU regions from our side to see if was the account or just a connection issued.

We were able to log into your account on all regions to verify that it can connect.

What I would like you to do for me is send me a Trace Router from your conneciton to each of the regions please. http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/performing-a-traceroute

and a path ping so we can see what is blocking your connection: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/running-a-pathping-test

Also try:
Reconfigure Firewall and Router Settings
If you are using a firewall or router, you may need to manually set up your system to allow access to the game server. Your firewall and/or router will need to allow unrestricted communications on ports 80, 1119, and 6881 - 6999.

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
www.blizzard.com

/)_/)
( . . )

My fifth reply - 6/24/2012 6:24 PM

Alright, I have the pathping.txt and tracert.txt attached to this reply. By the way, I have tried port forwarding, found and removed broken registry entries, unblocked the launcher.exe from Data Execution Prevention, and registered the Battle.net.dll file but none of these things have worked. Hopefully we find a solution. By the way, on the path ping instructions you've given me, it told me to 'enter my realm's IP address.' I couldn't find a Diablo III 'realm address' so I just put the US Server IP provided on the trace route instructions (12.129.209.68). Oh, and I just wanted to say a big thank you for helping me out in this process! :) I've heard a lot of negative things being said on the forums about bad customer service (absolutely not true!) I know you guys need to help many, many others and I'm willing to wait for a resolution even if that includes talking to my real life friends or going outside! All jokes aside, I wanted to appreciate the help you've given me. Thanks!

Nattakoo - 6/24/2012 6:52 PM

Hey Patrick!!

There is one thing I would like you to try out real quick,

Can you create a second admin account on your computer and try to log into US region on that account. Lets see if that wont fix it. Cuase it may be a permissions issued. Once you are able to conect on the second Windows Admin account you can go back to your main account and try to connect.

Also lets see if we can't force it to re-patch incase its something not coding right or decrypting correctly.

There have been cases where the patch for a region may have been applied incorrectly. There is a way to force the launcher to repatch though! Please first make sure that you have all hidden folders and files visible. For windows please click on start and navigate to the control panel. If you are in classic view select the folder options and click the view tab. In advanced settings, under hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives. Select ok. If you are in category view select appearance and personalization. In folder options section please select show hidden files and folders. Click the view tab and in advanced settings, under hidden files and folders, select show hidden files, folders, and drives.
Once the folders are visible please navigate to your C: drive. In the C drive please open the programdata folder. Once inside this folder please delete the battle.net folder. Once you have deleted this please open the blizzard entertainment folder and delete the cache folder hidden here. After these have been cleared please go to your desktop and right click on your Diablo III icon. Click on Open File Location. Once inside this folder please open the Updates folder. In here delete the most recently updated files. Close out of this section and right click on your Diablo III icon and select run as administrator. The game will now begin to repatch and will download the updated tools file.

I am with you till we fix this!!! I do want to thank you for being so patient with us as we figure this out.

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
www.blizzard.com

/)_/)
( . . )

My sixth reply - (6/24/2012 7:52 PM)

Re-patching it didn't work. I tried it twice, but still no results. And I do have another admin account and it didn't work from there either. Is there anything else we can still do?

Nattakoo - 6/24/2012 8:14 PM

Hey Patrick,

Can we get an updated Msinfo from you again please, pretty please!!

Also can you try uninstalling Kaspersky and trying the connection.

The other things We need to verify is the patch version you have right now, along with which version you installed, (to verify that go into the Diablo 3 folder, then into the Data_d3 folder, then open the PC folder and the MPQ's folder. Inside there will be a EN-?? which version does your say?)

If you can take a screen shot of those that would be amazing.

What we think may be happening is that its only installing the Asia patch and not the others.

Thanks again for your Patients.

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
www.blizzard.com

/)_/)
( . . )

My seventh reply - 6/24/2012 10:15 PM

Okay, I uninstalled Kapersky and it doesn't appear to have affected the connection (I reinstalled it after testing) The patch I'm running is 1.0.3.10057, and I have attached the screenies for you!

d3pic1.png - What you asked me for, the content of the MPQ Folder
d3pic2.png - Just in case, a screenie of the contents of enUS folder, which was inside the MPQ Folder
d3pic3.png - The original folder/the installation folder/the main folder (just in case!)

Nattakoo - 6/25/2012 11:47 AM

Hey Patrick!!!

So I had some major Tech guys take a look at this issue and here are the things they would like you to try out::

I know you don't want to leave his antivirus software uninstalled or disabled, but we really need you to try completely removing his AV software, connecting to the server, and if that doesn't work then uninstalling and reinstalling with his AV Software removed, and then we need another MSInfo showing the AV software has been removed if all of that doesn't work. The most likely scenario right now is just that the AV blocked files from being properly patched/installed or is blocking him from accessing the server.

Please try that =D

Also another one suggested to make a brand new Admin account. I know you said you already had one but they want clarification on whether it was just created or had been there since this issue had started.

if it actually was a new one that he created just to try to bypass this issue, id have him copy the cache folder from another system where the game works
the folder should be here C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net
If you have any other questions or concerns please click the green "Reopen Ticket" button to request further assistance, or feel free to call us. Our contact information can be located at: <http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html>

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
<www.blizzard.com>
<http://www.youtube.com/BlizzardTutorial>

/)_/)
( . . )

My eighth reply - 6/25/2012 3:39 PM

Okay, I attempted everything they asked for, I uninstalled Kapersky, uninstalled Diablo III, restarted my computer, reinstalled it, (on the brand new, admin account you asked for), while running it as Administrator. I still got the same error 3003. :(

I attached the new MSInfo (I currently have Kapersky uninstalled) from the new admin account with the username Diablo 3 Test. I'm definitely sure Kapersky had nothing to do with it because I installed Diablo 3 on an another computer also with Kapersky and it ran perfectly. It could connect to the American server, but mine can't despite being only 10 feet away from each other :S

Nattakoo - 6/25/2012 6:03 PM

Hey Patrick!!

We tried an entire account reset for you basically we down graded the account and then upgrade the account.

Try connecting to the us realms now please lets see if this worked.

If you have any other questions or concerns please click the green "Reopen Ticket" button to request further assistance, or feel free to call us. Our contact information can be located at: <http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html>

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
<www.blizzard.com>

/)_/)
( . . )

My ninth reply - 6/25/2012 6:50 PM

It still doesn't work. If there's no other solution left, I'll try a system reformat.
Are there any possibilities that there could be a program conflicting with Diablo III that you know of?

Nattakoo - 6/25/2012 8:32 PM

Hey Parick!!

The other computer that you installed Diablo 3 on and could connect perfectly fine, was that on the same connection you are using on the computer that has the issue? If so it might be a hardware issue with your computer like the network card or something. You might want to see if you are able to to swap it with the computer that works.

You might also want to try a registry cleaner if you haven't already like CCleaner.

And just to clarify, you are hard wired and have tried to by pass your router correct,

And if you can give us 3 more path pings that would be awesome I got the ip address for you. Please make sure the second test finishes before closing it out =D

Instructions:
How to run the Pathping Command
(Windows XP):

1) Click Start and then Run
2) Type "cmd" and press Enter
3) In the Command window (DOS prompt), type 'pathping 12.129.209.68 > C:\pathping.txt' (without the quotes) and press the Enter key.

(Windows Vista/7)

1) Click Start (also known as the Windows menu button) and in the "Start Search" field type "cmd"
2) Right click on the CMD icon and select Run as - Administrator to start the Command window
3) In the Command window, type 'pathping 12.129.209.68 > C:\pathping.txt' (without the quotes) and press the Enter key.

The test will take several minutes to run. When you see the command prompt appear again, you can close out the window. Open up your C: drive and you will find the results of the test in a file titled 'pathping.txt'.

And the IPs::: US - 12.129.209.68; EU - 213.155.155.233; KR - 182.162.134.1

I did also want to thank you for all your time and patients with this. I have multiple people looking over this issue to see if we can't find the fix.

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
<www.blizzard.com>

/)_/)
( . . )

My tenth reply - 6/25/2012 11:05 PM

I'm not sure if I should be fooling around with network cards and such, I have almost zero experience setting up computers/handling the insides of them, I have a friend who does it for me. I might possibly do it myself if it comes to the worst case scenario. I have already tried a registry cleaner, and it didn't fix the problem. Oh and I have attached the pathpings on to this reply! I tried reinstalling the game for the 5th time on a different directory and it still didn't work (if that changed anything).

Nattakoo - 6/26/2012 10:17 AM

Hey Patrick,

So I would love to set up a call back for you with me there are a few steps that I would like to try and one drastic one that we can try out.

The steps I would like to try are:
The other computer in your house that connects just fine, I want you to log in on your account to the US region and create a character. IF it does not let you reply back with that.
I would like your friend to try and log on to their account from your computer to see if they can access the region and game.

If you could possibly send me your phone number and a good time to call you with time zone please, when both of you are home that would be amazing.

Sincerely,
April H
Customer Support
<www.blizzard.com>

/)_/)
( . . )

My eleventh reply - 6/26/2012 4:29 PM

Yep, I was able to create a new character on the US server on the other computer without any restrictions. I wasn't able to connect to Diablo III on my computer using their account. And preferably, I would like to get my problem fixed via through internet/ticket (as odd as that may sound). I have also tried using a network adapter to try connecting to the server wirelessly versus wired connection. Both attempts failed, and I have tried reinstalling the game for the sixth time.

From here, I will omit the next few replies because it is just a quick clear up. Nattakoo elevates my problem to a Tech Support Supervisor from here.

Daemhun - 7/4/2012 2:13 PM

Hey there Patrick!

I am so very sorry for how long it has taken for us to get back to you. This is Jason C, I am April's supervisor. : ) So after all of the madness and failed attempts to help you, some of our tech gurus having been pouring through your msinfo file to make sense of it for us. They did find something interesting and would like us to move forward with another step before looking for something else.

They noticed that your AntiVirus software Kasperky is either still installed, or there are fragments of it left somewhere in the system. The reason this happens is because, and wouldn't you know it, it's actually difficult to fully uninstall virus software. The reason for this is because some viruses are smart enough to uninstall the software before doing it's dirty business.

Now because of that, most popular AV softwares will not allow itself to be fully uninstalled without a special tool that they can provide upon request. So that is what we're going to try. They have a hunch that these fragments of the software have a setting that is blocking access.

I've located the page for you on kaspersky's website that should be relevant for you. http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279463

Check that out and follow the instructions there. If you are having any difficulty, you can definitely give them a call and work with them on cleaning it out. Given that these tools exist for a reason (keep you safe!) you are of course going to want to work with them on having their software installed while allowing you to play Diablo 3. So if it turns out to be the culprit, I highly recommend to contact them for advice on that.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. : ) Give that a shot and let us know how it goes. Your issue is pretty much at the front of the line with them now, so responses should be more immediate going forward (with the exception of the weekend.)

Thanks again for your patience and I hope to hear good news from you soon.

Regards,
Jason C.
Blizzard Entertainment

My fourteenth reply - 7/8/2012 3:28 PM

Hey! :D

Sorry I didn't reply right away, I actually only noticed your reply 4 days after you sent it :S
Oh, and the AV remover on the link wasn't able to fix the problem still. The other computer in my house was able to run Diablo III and it also has Kaspersky. I had it set on trusted on the firewall settings and put it in as an exception for scanning. Is there anything left we can do?

The next few replies also have no solutions, they will be omitted.

Yeandria - 7/8/2012 6:58 PM

Hey again Patrick!

Since you are up for it, I do have a few things we can give a try in the meantime =)

First - Let's make sure you have Secondary Logon enabled.

Depending on your version of Windows, you should be able to navigate to this service with one of the following methods:

Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
OR
Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools > Services

If the service is disabled in your Windows, please change it to Automatic. Be advised that some security programs (such as AVG) can potentially be turning this service off.

Next - Try deleting the C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment Folder

If you have trouble finding the Program Data folder, you will need to tell Windows to show hidden files: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Show-hidden-files

This folder holds a lot of data and sometimes can become corrupt or not have the right information. Close the game, delete the folder and start the game back up!

Please let me know the results of those steps. :)

Best Wishes,

Lyndsey G.
Account & Technical Services
Blizzard Entertainment

My sixteenth reply - 7/8/2012 8:14 PM

Hey Lyndsey!

I went to Services and I set Secondary Logon to be automatic(It was already started, but it was set to start manually) and I went to ProgramData and deleted the Blizzard Entertainment Folder but I still got the Error 3003. Are there any other fixes we could potentially try out? :O

Akumonxe - 7/9/2012 9:14 PM

Ahoy Patrick,

My name is Joshua and I'll be the Account and Technical Support Agent assisting you today.

I am well aware that you have been dealing with this issue for quite some time now and I want to thank you for working so well with us! All the people involved thus far are still in contact on the issue as well!

Now, moving on with the issue! I poured and poured over this with a few very knowledgeable people and there is one thing that is stick out to each of us. This program linkury. After some digging around it appears this process is actual an ad bar/search tool that has a very spotty track record. It has been reported as malware on several occassions and the issues involving you crashes and apphangs seemed to have started after the process was located in the windows error section of your MSINFO.

Something, my guess is the adbar, is preventing windows defender from updating it's definitions and it seems to be unable to read the signatures that are being sent through it. Please try to remove this software as soon as possible. If you do not have it already I recommend using malware bytes and actually deleting the extensions for the adbar out of your browser manually. You'll also want to delete it in the programs using your control panel.

Also, while we werel investigating the files for this interesting error there were software traces on the computer that actually seem like it's a buisness computer. Is this your own personal machine or is it one that was provided to you for any type of company work? If so there could be all sorts of additional road blocks in place the are blocking the required access to the ranges needed for those specific servers.

Again, thank you for your time spent with us on the matter. We will continue to look into this as well. Please let me know once you have removed that adbar and have attempted a fresh installation of the game.

-Remember the §unwell-
Joshua A.
Friday - Tuesday
Account and Technical Support II
us.blizzard.com/support/

My seventeenth reply - 7/10/2012 12:36 PM
Hey!
So I uninstalled Diablo III, uninstalled Linkury, and I used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to delete any other suspicious files/malware, and then I reinstalled the game but I still had Error 3003. And this is my own personal machine, but sometimes my father uses it to work from home, for some reason he prefers to use my computer rather than his (if that's what it is you're talking about)

THE FIX - Akumonxe - 7/10/2012 8:17 PM

Ahoy Patrick,

I am glad you rid of that program! You are going to want to run something called combofix though to get things right. You can find the program here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/combofix/ - Alsoi make sure to check out the walk through for it so everything goes smoothly: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix -

Note: As with all third-party programs, Blizzard Entertainment provides no support for the use of these programs and is not responsible for any issues that may arise from their use. We strongly recommend backing up any important information that is on your computer before using any program that modifies the registry. If you are not comfortable troubleshooting this issue yourself, please consult a computer technician in your area for assistance.

With good fortune this should be all you need to get this going!

If you require any additional support on the matter please feel free to respond to this ticket! You can also reach us on the phone lines seven days a week (7am - 8pm PST)

-Remember the §unwell-
Joshua A.
Friday - Tuesday
Account and Technical Support II
us.blizzard.com/support/

If any of these fixes helped you, please STICKY the thread so others can see it and play Diablo III! :)

If you are still having problems, if you need some clarification, or completely confused please drop a reply!
Edited by Patriarch#1790 on 7/11/2012 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i have same problem like you, but i am from middle Europe. You saing nothing from this board not help you??
Reply Quote
@Freeman - ? I just finished editing the post, please try reading the post and try those fixes :D If they don't work for you, please tell me!
Reply Quote
i now updating game (terrable slowly) then i mean begin whit combofix and when not help i go from first board
Edited by Freeman#2746 on 7/11/2012 3:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I love you man :D It finally works :D I only did that thing with combofix.
Edited by Larry12#2904 on 7/11/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i tryd the combofix part , and it helpd me ,no more error 3003 (for now :P) i can connect now to all servers no problem .Before i could conect only 2 asian server . Hope it helps others 2

ty for help :D
Reply Quote
bump! sticky/like if it helped you!
Reply Quote
combofix workt !!!! :-) thank you very much :-)
Reply Quote
combofix did not work from. did i do it wrong? im so depressed right. really want to play... :(
Reply Quote
for me also not becaus i have a mac
Reply Quote
Combofix is not the only fix. Try the other fixes, not just combofix, it might work!
Reply Quote
LOOOOOOOOOOOL! combofix work guys error gone bye bye error farewell ....thx guys .
Reply Quote
Definitely COMBOFIX Worked!
Reply Quote
Combo fix........work!!!!!
GREAT!!!!!
Thanks guys...... =)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
,great men.. tnx 100% working..
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
combofix works!!!! :D thx
Reply Quote
Works perfectly - loving it!
But..
now I have to start from scratch :'(
Reply Quote
damn the combofix really do work cant believe it now i can connect to U.s and eur server damn but my char in asia server is already 60(39) with good items how could i transfer it in U.S play 300hrs again?playing online and cant understand the language of the players is really boring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]