Diablo® III

application encoutered an unexpected error.

report ID C8F3B210-7CD1-490D-8BC3-59E31E41844F
i was playing act3 hell and all of a sudden game closes and i get a error box that says

the application encoutered an unexpected error.
to help us identify the problem please describe what you were doing when error occured

please use the report ID below when communicating with blizzard about this issue.
reopen close

i was playing earlier today just fine was wondering what to do to fix?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
THAItan,

It looks video related. I'd probably try installing Nvidia's latest beta video driver if the crash continues to happen.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-winvista-64bit-304.79-beta-driver.html
Reply Quote
report ID 25E346AB-9C9E-4BB6-8B29-7F3716779095
after few minutes playing, text on the screen starts "shaking" then game shuts down and pops up a error box:

The application encoutered an unexpected error.
To help us identify the problem please describe what you were doing when error occured.
Please use the report ID below when communicating with blizzard about this issue.
Reopen or Close

This problem started today,
I have tried reinstalling graphic card drivers, without success.

Could you give me any advice?
Reply Quote
I am experiencing the same problem as KODLX which also started today

the game runs up until i click resume game on my selected character, shows the loading screen then crashes, or until i select switch hero and click on a different character.

i have also tried reinstalling video card drivers

Report ID: D3526081-C5D7-4646-B7D0-991BF838F571

PC Specs:
Operating System
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3.30GHz 38 °C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
12.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
BIOSTAR Group TP67B+ (SOCKET 0) 41 °C
Graphics
VX2239 SERIES (1920x1080@60Hz)
AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series (MSI) 39 °C
Hard Drives
977GB SAMSUNG SAMSUNG HD103SJ (SATA) 31 °C
Optical Drives
IDE DVD-ROM 16X
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Reply Quote
D001A654-8053-4789-A8DA-9766BABC25AC

inferno act4 i cannot entrance to diablo
Reply Quote
EF40D9E2-D7F0-4BC8-87C8-7F8AF83D4932

I cant connect to a game with my Barb. i tried changing quest and MP lvl but still cant connect. but with my other chars the connection worked. so the problem shouldt lie with my hardware.
Reply Quote
ah figured out, that i can connect with the barb to normal and nightmare but the moment i want to play hell difficulty the error occures! tried killing diablo again, but didnt changed anything... so plz any help is appreciated
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Roargasm,

Your submitted crash info indicates your game files have corruption that the repair on demand system is unable to fix. Unfortunately, that means an uninstall/reinstall is needed.
Reply Quote
Hey, I completed Normal mode earlier today and wanted to carry on with the same character into Nightmare Mode and went to try and log in however it crashed and I got a report ID of 7D175384-FD41-4512-91D8-CCD7D6C5D7A5. I'm not very pc literate and was wondering if someone might be able to tell me what is wrong?
Thank you and sorry if this isn't the right place to put this :)
x
Reply Quote
Uninstalled and re-installed and it seems to work fine again :) Juts thought I would let anyone who might read this know x
Reply Quote
4B5C6667-BEE9-40F6-B129-B0158D2AE5CF

I cant connect to a game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]