Diablo® III

Message from Mike Morhaime

what I find funny is and I'm sure its been covered plenty in 140 pages... If I'm the CEO of a gaming company with forums, I'm gonna have the BEST damn avatar for posts. I wouldn't just email it over to a CM to post.

also inb4delete =P
Second page? Not on my watch...
Come on back, baby.
Why is this unstickied?
08/08/2012 09:30 PMPosted by TabascoGator
Why is this unstickied?
haha its unstickied...
LEWK, MAHR HEEDIN FEWTPRENTS!
08/08/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Pinhead
Yeah, why? HIDING FOOTPRINTS??

LOL!!!
And another thing...

08/08/2012 09:30 PMPosted by TabascoGator
Why is this unstickied?
You guys fixed what wasn't broken, took a classic franchise, and !@#$ all over it. From CEO to head game designer, the hubris you guys have shown will go down as legend.

This game is the beginning of the end for Blizzard.
Why was this unstickied? This seriously needs a permanent home on the forums to remind Mike his message wasn't well received and won't be until he allocates resources properly to get the results paying customers want.
They are hoping we will just forget all about this.
We wont.

Stop living in the past, man. What's done is done. It cannot be undone.
Sometimes it's best to just walk away.

I have to agree. The more people that just walk away and not come back will show them more than posts on a MB.

The fact that after 12 years D2 is still going pretty strong and their new game is sputtering shows what kind of game they made. But hey, they know what we want. Don't forget it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]