Diablo® III

Inferno witch doctor build!!!!!!!! Read care

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aSUdfR!bXW!aZZZcZ

this is like almost all the other builds, but this one is focused on tanking and dps, nice mix of everything, in order for the build to work u must have the following stats, doesnt matter what gear u get it from just needs to end up this way

600+ to all res= easy to do
1200+ life regen= annoying but possible
2000+ intel= u should already know to have that much
500+ LOH= try ur hardest to get close to this number
1200+ life after kill= with bears u kill mostly everything with 1 shot, so life after death is better here
1000+ mana= spam skills
40+ mana regen per second (with templar)= easy
3700 armor= easy
boots need movement speed %= easy
at least 20% crit chance
at least 140 crit damage
at least 15% attack speed
40 k dps
Reply Quote
let me know what you think guys
Reply Quote
If it works for you, it's good. What do you use locust swarm for?
Reply Quote
gives back mana spreads to all enemies, DOT while im kiting, !@%@s small minions, decent damage on bigger minions/ elites, keeps consistent damage on healing minions
Reply Quote
Sounds good. I like the idea. I used to run a Splinters build and always toyed with the idea of using a DoT to take down enemies while kiting but could never justify dropping a survival skill in order to do so. I wish I'd had your gear.
Reply Quote
the most important part of build believe it or not is life per kill not LOH and regen
Reply Quote
specifically because of locust and bears, will basically run through most minions there not giving u a chance to prock LOH as much as u would with darts, i use some LOH to proc with my darts, but u will heal alot more with 1500 life after kills by slaying a group of 9 !@#$ minions with bears then u would trying to plow them down each with darts, and considering most WD main skill is bears
Edited by Gucci#1909 on 7/15/2012 1:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
what is ur username on D3 i will add u and show u my gear
Reply Quote
thus also considering danger level, and time
Reply Quote
Gucci#1909 for anyone interested in farming or chatting
Reply Quote
I ran Splinters back before ias got nerfed. My gear was all dps back then. I run a Tank Proctor AC/Bears build now. I might give yours a go once I finish doing my budget WD video, if patch 1.04 isn't out by that time. Stargorn #6951 > you can see it if you click the drop down arrow next to my name.
Reply Quote
i added u did u get it?
Reply Quote
gucci#1909
Reply Quote
Not currently online, gaming PC is downstairs. I should be on after work tomorrow. :-)
Reply Quote
kk
Reply Quote
But i tried it and i think its a good build for me thanks for it sir!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]