Diablo® III

Lost my game disk

Hey so I'm getting a new laptop today and I lost my copy of diablo 3 I don't have a flash drive or anything I could use to transfer the game from my older laptop then I noticed that I can download a digital copy from battlenet, and if I did that would I still need the activation code from the disk?
Reply Quote
you are good to go, no code is needed
Reply Quote
The activation code is only needed to register the game to your account, but you've already done that.
Reply Quote
how? I lost my game disk too, and I can't play. But I do have an account and all, how do I play???
Reply Quote
If you have diablo 3 already registered to your battle.net account, you do not need the disk. You can download and install the game from your battle.net account page at
https://us.battle.net/account/management/d3/dashboard.html
Reply Quote
What do I click on that page? Download game client? It says "account status active" but when I try and click the icon on my desktop to play, the "play" button is greyed out and I can't click it
Reply Quote
If you've already downloaded and installed the game, just run it and the launcher should pop up. From there you can hit Play and then it will bring you to the log in screen. After you log in you can play. If for some reason you can't do any of this (you said the button was grayed out) post in the technical support forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]