Diablo® III

Monk and WitchD are un-Diablo-ish?

i'm confused wether to put this on General Discussion or Story Forum, but, yea some rant on Witch Doctor and Monk is very un-Diablo-ish and ruin the whole feel. but i disagree.

but the world of Diablo is vast and Blizzard never present the whole map of the world so it is actually very possible. and the last thing did everyone realize that every character represent a culture

Barbarian is more or less American
DH is European with their dracula and other dark folklore
WD is African definitely
Wizard is East Asian
Female Monk is Russian
Male Monk is West Asian (Persian, Syria)

ur thoughts?
Edited by mojojojo#6182 on 7/20/2012 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Barbarian isn't American. I'm pretty sure it's meant to be Celtic, whose culture covered the British Isles and Europe since before the Roman Empire. The use of woad - and the fact that the female barbarian is strikingly similar to depictions of Boudicca - are indicative of this. Not to mention the word 'barbarian' is derived originally from ancient Greek, and later Latin, and was often used by Roman writers to refer to Celtic culture.
Reply Quote
No no no, the barbarian is obviously canadian. The Wizard is British. The monk is from the Ukraine. DH is from Detroit. The WD is a New Yorker who is just trolling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]