Diablo® III

Where is the Templar's Tome?

I have been through that damn cathedral like 100 times and the only thing that I found that was close to a tome for the Templar was a crazy random man in robe reading a old musty tome and he flips you 4 gold if you will just leave him alone.

I don't think that is the tome the Templar is seeking since he doesn't say anything when you kill the man and that tome turns to dust.

PLEASE WHAT AN I MISSING?
Reply Quote
My friend says he found it but can't remember where. ANYONE?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Rocco, the Templar is going to find tomes, on his own, throughout the course of your adventuring through the acts. He won't actually mention them as he discovers them, but he will later have more dialog options in which he reports the results of his research.

In fact, he talks about them a lot.
Reply Quote
I think the tomes are the little green books with voices.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Think of it like you're playing a multiplayer game... he sees his own loot :P
Reply Quote
Ever notice that the lower level Templar Relics look like Tomes(books)?
Reply Quote
I don't think the tombs are an item that can be found. It's just part of the story-line of why the Templar joins you in your quest. He DOES find 1 page that Jondar had but doesn't revile it until later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]