Diablo® III

How to beat Treasure Goblins w/o Thunderclap?

Personally, I have never been able to kill Goblins with more than 90% success rate without FoT: Thunderclap. I've tried Dashing Strike but the spirit generated from hitting him a few times doesn't do enough to keep using DS. Any tips? Or is Thunderclap the only primary usable for farming?
Reply Quote
07/23/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Raiden
Personally, I have never been able to kill Goblins with more than 90% success rate without FoT: Thunderclap. I've tried Dashing Strike but the spirit generated from hitting him a few times doesn't do enough to keep using DS. Any tips? Or is Thunderclap the only primary usable for farming?

For farming, Fists of Thunder + Thunderclap is really the Primary Attack & Rune you want to be using.. it's the fastest Primary attack and the fastest Spirit generator, with the highest single-target DPS and the best life-on-hit coefficient, and then there's the teleport on it, too..
Reply Quote
Dashing strike quicksilver. 10 spirit to execute which is slightly less than 2 punches. The other runes for DS aren't that great anyway. With quicksilver, you can punch a few times, zip somewhere else, punch a few times, and just keep zipping around forever. Totally fun and very effective.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]