Diablo® III

Blizzard update on Wizard bug

So a game-breaking bug was recently brought to attention... and blizzard has says nothing about it. Nothing about fixing it (though i assume that's what the server reset is about....hopefully lol). Can they at least let us know what they are going to do about it??? It's kinda an important issue... a bug like this in a game where people can buy/sell with real $$$
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Warrior
From past experience, they don't usually discuss it until after they fix it.
of course they can't! that would only ease the player base and lessen the gap between us and the company, why would they ever want to do that? this is blizzard we are talking about, same company that made world of diablo: real money auction house edition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHMF06RDHo&feature=related

I bet they will not fix the un-id bug after the hot-fix.... I would bet 100 buck pond down!!
Community Manager
We are currently rolling out a hotfix for a recent bug regarding invulnerable Wizards. We will continue to carefully monitor this issue and welcome anyone with information about bugs or hacks to submit a detailed report to our Hacks Team by emailing hacks@blizzard.com, or by completing the Hacks Report web form. In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue as well as any additional details you are able to provide.
A little late eh?
oshi...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]