Diablo® III

So how did angels and demons reproduce?

I know the Nephalem came from Angels and Demons making offspring with each other, but how would Angels have intercourse? They don't have a solid form under that armour, so how did they mate with demons?
Reply Quote
Magic.
Reply Quote
On the topic of Angels what force made Tyrael become Human? So did he become reverse engineered and re-implanted in a demon to come back out as a Human? I'm so confused..
Edited by Grim#1724 on 7/23/2012 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't think he is 'human' but just has a human form. He's an angel, just with form of a human and weaknesses of them.
Reply Quote
Tyreal tore off his armor. The armor that the angels wear is essentially their clothing as Angels are made of Light and Sound. Tyreal's mortal form just so happens to take form of a Nephalem. This does not make him a Nephalem though since he is not part demon.
Reply Quote
I'm not too worried about that one, heh. For a number of reasons.

1. Basic genetics - since all nephalim in Sanctuary look pretty purdy (really, no awful spikes and stuff, I even remember reading somewhere even 1st gens were pure of form too), I assume the looks had to come from somewhere - and definitely not from the demons.

2. Rather visible dimorphism. Seeing that Auriel has no lack of curves and even Tyrael (early armour concept art) has armour for the family jewels I doubt they'd be short on *khm* the hardware.

07/23/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Grim
So did he become reverse engineered and re-implanted in a demon to come back out as a Human?

And yeah. I too think the form was already there for him. Wouldn't be suprised if that black stuff was just some kind of natural-secondary-magic-skin-stuff they are too shy to shed on their own. (I'm more worried about them being on the recivieing end though...)

But we can never know. Even the Protoss were made into walking 'plants' (photosynthetizing anyone?). Who knows?
Reply Quote
I'm not too worried about that one, heh. For a number of reasons.

1. Basic genetics - since all nephalim in Sanctuary look pretty purdy (really, no awful spikes and stuff, I even remember reading somewhere even 1st gens were pure of form too), I assume the looks had to come from somewhere - and definitely not from the demons.

2. Rather visible dimorphism. Seeing that Auriel has no lack of curves and even Tyrael (early armour concept art) has armour for the family jewels I doubt they'd be short on *khm* the hardware.

So did he become reverse engineered and re-implanted in a demon to come back out as a Human?

And yeah. I too think the form was already there for him. Wouldn't be suprised if that black stuff was just some kind of natural-secondary-magic-skin-stuff they are too shy to shed on their own. (I'm more worried about them being on the recivieing end though...)

But we can never know. Even the Protoss were made into walking 'plants' (photosynthetizing anyone?). Who knows?

Are you referring to them forming into Archons?
Reply Quote
They didn't mate with demons. They just bought babies from baby stores in different world.
Reply Quote
they combined a share of essence and made a shape.

it was hell deciding what the shape would be.
Reply Quote
07/24/2012 08:16 PMPosted by WitchDoctor
it was hell deciding what the shape would be.

ohohoho, i c what u did thar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]