Diablo® III

Max Movement Speed?

Seriously? I decided to build up my ground movement as far as I could, and had +12% on my boots, Inna's Glory for another 7%, and Slave Bonds for another 7%. Now admittedly my math may not be all that great, but I thought that added up to 26%, but it turns out that in Diablo Math, that adds up to 25% when I inspect my character details.
So, what I am wondering now is what other figured statistics have a max out that isn't clearly defined? The important one I am wondering about right now is block chance, but really, is there a faq somewhere that delineates these things, or do we just get to guess?
Reply Quote
bump

Whats the max movement speed? 25%?
Reply Quote
Max movement speed has always been 25%. stop being a noob
Reply Quote
max speed is 25% from gear, I believe skills can increase that over the cap
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 07:13 AMPosted by swrbass
max speed is 25% from gear, I believe skills can increase that over the cap

Depends on the skill. The monk passive fleet footed can but the DH skill cant i believe.
Reply Quote
Here is an opportunity for blizz..

1. Allow all (minus weapon and offhand) gear to roll movement speed stats. (the game is painfully slow anyway, ok for some it isn't and that's fine if you like slow games)

2. Up the rolls on boots to be 15-20%.

3. Leave the 25% cap in place.

Even at 25% you cannot outrun monsters so the only real benefit is more people enjoying the game. Of course maybe that is not a point of interest.
Reply Quote
I remember in D2 I filled my inventory with movement speed charms and stacked it on my gear and made a frenzy barb. I was hilariously fast.

So monks can have 35% with fleet footed? Sweet. I am going to make a monk and win races.
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 07:13 AMPosted by welly321
Max movement speed has always been 25%. stop being a noob

stop being a #%!!%!##.
Reply Quote
Cap is in place because servers have enough problems with synchronization as it is. It's a result of going online decision from Blizzard. Many people played D2 offline or on LAN now everyone has to play online on the same servers.
Reply Quote
Blizzard gives epic items of run speed totaling more +75% run speed. Trolls them with low run speed cap.

10/05/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Archen
Cap is in place because servers have enough problems with synchronization as it is. It's a result of going online decision from Blizzard. Many people played D2 offline or on LAN now everyone has to play online on the same servers.

If that was the case then they wouldn't have ultra fast running monsters in game. More lies we are told :(

Just like how they said IAS items and Cinder of Trail was "bugged"even though the skill was cleared intended in the blogger notes.
Edited by pkthebird#1549 on 10/5/2012 8:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I thought barbs are supposed to be the slow muscle character with higher DPS compared to monk the fastest and lower DPS.

I guess im mistaken, kinda wonder who thought barbs should be faster than monk ....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]