As always their negotiable, so take your time...also check the AH (ive already checked to make sure prices are cheaper than AH)...hopefully ill see you in game..!
If everyone agrees, than REQUEST STICKY..!
INSTRUCTIONS on how to Print Screen
1. go to Diablo 3 folder
2. right click executable diablo 3 file
3. go to properties
4. click the 'compatibility' tab
5. check 'disable desktop compisition'
6. apply and restart diablo 3
Now your desktop will be funny coloured due to the changes in setup, but it can be easily reversed and will not cause any harm to your computer/laptop..!
Print screen and paste into paint and off you go..! (i had to google this to make it happen, im no genius)
ONE last thing i want to say, please NO scamming...keep the AUS/NZ forum clean and not give yourself a bad name just for one item..!
Advice on what sells and what does not sell -
- Gloves, anything with main stats (int, vit ,str & dex) above 120 with All Resist (AR), Gold Find (GF) Magic Find (MF) BONUS and more gold if attack speed, crit chance and crit damage
- Boots, main stats above 120, Movement speed % and bonus if there is other stats, like GF, MF and AR
- Shoulder, Pants, belts and Chest armor, main stats again above 150 with AR a must and bonus if there are GF, MF and sockets also a must for higher value
- For amulet and rings, well for high value...main stats with crit damage and crit chance and bonus if there is AR, GF, MF and attack speed
- For weapons, i'd recommend having 700 dps and above, with atk spd or high crit damage...and a bonus if it has a socket and life on hit, otherwise, with the rest just salvage them because their totally useless imho..!
This guideline is so that people dont post rubbish everywhere on the thread and making it pointless, i usually salvage all items that have below 100 (str, dex, int and vit), and i usually wouldnt even bother if there are no resists on armor, except if you have a bunch of sockets..!
That is all, thank you..!