Diablo® III

locked out

so i just reinstalled win 7 so that means reinstall diablo 3 which i did start the game put in email and password and wow it says i'm locked out because it says "Our Login has detected a change in your access pattern and your account has been locked" so i follow the request type in the 1st 6 digits of my key code change my password to a new one works fine till i go and try it then comes up and says the same thing i spend 60.00 on the game do nothing wrong and don't use chat much but i get locked out.my email address still works but diablo 3 does not and if i could remember my secret answer it would do the same thing i bet way to go bizzard
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
cable

Unfortunately, Tech Support doesn't have the necessary tools to help with this issue.

Please contact our Accounts department to have them look into this for you.

You can contact them by opening a My Support Ticket. To do so just follow this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Account representatives are also on hand to take your call 7 days a week between 7am to 8pm PST, at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378. Our Billing team will be happy to assist you with any billing related questions.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Reply Quote
Same problem here (new laptop). SC2 works fine though, so this is definitely a D3 bug - which they apparently have known about for nearly 6 months and haven't fixed yet...
Reply Quote
I added SMS verification and now D3 seems fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]