Diablo® III

How long would it take to Level from 1-60

Have plenty of INT gear stashed from farming with my Barbarian... At the point where upgrades to my main character cost waaaayyyy too much. Looking for another class and since I hear that WD are in a bad state, I think I might go with a WIZ.

How long did it take you guys to level up from scratch and what do you recommend I do to speed up the leveling?
Reply Quote
My main is a Wiz but I'm currently powerlevelling a monk. Took him from 1-27 in about 4 hours If you go very quickly and skip everything extra I imagine you can easily do it in ~15. Some tips to level quickly:

1. Get all gear that has INT and +EXP
2. Get a helm w/ a socket at level 15 and equip a high level ruby (+21% exp should do it)
3. Get a weapon with a socket at 15 and equip a high level ruby to overpower your DPS
4. Get runspeed boots (Cain's runners or some similar name have runspeed and int and are low level)
5. Use teleport with wormhole rune when available
6. Skip all extra caverns
7. Run with the scoundrel for extra DPS and crit chance

You can keep yourself well overgeared for just a few hundred thousand gold total I would estimate. Hope that helps!
Reply Quote
^ what he said.
Reply Quote
also get a reduced level weapon asap, its godly. many posts here about finding this.

EDIT: earliest you can get it is level 42
Edited by uqarni#1384 on 7/24/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]