Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Support Forum Agent
Please allow at least 72 hours after an auction has ended before contacting the support staff about items that have not been received. After that time has elapsed, you will want to submit a support ticket as described below:
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website.
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Mention in the ticket that you've waited 72 hours already and still not received the gold/items.
I'm available Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Support Contact Information
Got some feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Dankorii
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.