Diablo® III

Warriors Rest Nerf

Does anyone know if they have just nerfed the drops from warriors rest?
Reply Quote
anyone?
Reply Quote
I noticed this yesterday around 4:30-5:00 i pretty much stopped getting rares. Which makes sense because it was the first day i had ever done rest runs, and right when i was thinking "hey this is fun, it feels more like d2. . ." the loot stopped. Still getting blues, lucky to get 1 rare every 3-5 runs instead of the 1-3 rares i was getting per run for a couple hours.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
It's not nerfed. I get rares from there all the time. But I run act 1 with 200+ base MF and by the time I go in there, I have 5 stacks and I usually get 2-3 rares. Farming this area isn't worth it. I'd rather do Act 2 goblin runs.
Edited by speedforce#1637 on 7/21/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It seems like they have changed the drop rate with 0 stacks in warriors rest. Every other champ pack i kill in act 1 with base 250mf seems to get equivalent loot to a 5-stack 0 base mf kill, with the off chance of getting no rare because i lose the gaurenteed without 5 stacks. It seems like they are playing with some hotfixes to figure out what to do with mf. . .
Reply Quote
def got nerfed, used to be 1 rare out of each 1-2 runs, now its 5 min, if not 7-8 per rare.
Reply Quote
07/21/2012 08:46 AMPosted by speedforce
It's not nerfed. I get rares from there all the time. But I run act 1 with 200+ base MF and by the time I go in there, I have 5 stacks and I usually get 2-3 rares. Farming this area isn't worth it. I'd rather do Act 2 goblin runs.

I have 290 MF and have been farming warriors rest for the last week and trust me it was worth it. But I noticed the majority of drops changed to <60 sometime yesterday. :(

Was fun, makes sense they would nerf it.
Reply Quote
Nerfed for YOU guys. I'm getting a steady flow of rares, and my MF is like 9% or something low like that.
Edited by psyonix#1616 on 7/21/2012 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/21/2012 04:19 PMPosted by psyonix
Nerfed for YOU guys. I'm getting a steady flow of rares, and my MF is like 9% or something low like that.

But what lvl of rares?
Reply Quote
I don't know why they would nerf the drops. These runs only exist because of the checkpoint. Just remove it. Only checkpoint needed is for the beginning of the whole festering woods quest.
Reply Quote
No it was not nerfed. You just had a bad farming day (Imagine that). I have bad days with 5 stacks sometimes but it just happens. Every day can not be a great loot day.
Reply Quote
Pretty much all drops have been nerfed. The stuff in my stash from weeks before and wheb i started playing is way better than anything i got in over a week of farming. This game is dead. Diablo is an item based power structure meaning either items have to scale or the difficulty needs to scales in order to keeps the game challenging for players. If the item base is saturated with powerful items the game will colapse. That is the ultimate flaw of this game. The only way to keep the game from colapsing withou changing the content of the game is to basically kill the drop rate and have players farm for gold in order to purchase items on the ah or pay real money for items. In either case the ppl with money will win out. Dont believe it if they say drop drates arent based on the ah.
Reply Quote
Magic find does not affect ilvl. And hit them up with 5 stacks and youll get a rare.
Reply Quote
07/21/2012 04:46 PMPosted by chosonman
This game is dead.

Then leave.
All I see is another person flapping their gums... "I've quite, but I come here just to see what's going on....cause I love the franchise, and I feel robbed".

Real men move on.
Really, it's a video game.

Edit - Oh wait. That's right....they've got your $60, and you feel robbed. Your local bartender is very good a faking sympathy for you. Cause you know why?
The tip.
Give us some cash, and maybe I'll put on 'give a crap' eyes for you.
Edited by Stratocaster#1693 on 7/21/2012 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/21/2012 04:42 PMPosted by KuanYin
No it was not nerfed. You just had a bad farming day (Imagine that). I have bad days with 5 stacks sometimes but it just happens. Every day can not be a great loot day.

Sure I understand random is random, but I’m not basing this on a few runs. Definitely something going on here.
Reply Quote
07/21/2012 04:52 PMPosted by LucaBlight
Magic find does not affect ilvl. And hit them up with 5 stacks and youll get a rare.

Not having any trouble with rares dropping it's just that they're all <60. People who have been running warriors rest know that High MF combined with how fast you can reset greatly out ways 5 NV stack runs with regards to farming profitability.
Reply Quote
isnt nerfed in the slightest. yesterday according to the notepad i have next to be i did 1047 warriors rest runs.

786 rares total, 4 set, 1 legendary.

16% of those rares / sets / legendary's were ilvl 63

found a 1400dps hellion xbow with socket, a 900 dps socketed 1h sword.

made about 150 million gold from drops on AH.

am trying to replace my weapon i accidently vendored then left game :( 1047.8dps socketed rune sword with 965LoH and 87% crit damage (base) + socket :(

instantly lost 45K DPS :(
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 7/21/2012 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
07/21/2012 04:59 PMPosted by skitzflik
isnt nerfed in the slightest. yesterday according to the notepad i have next to be i did 1047 warriors rest runs.

...yesterday?

That sounds like more than i've played since release.
Reply Quote
07/21/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Unbeliever

But what lvl of rares?

I get all the way up to the occasional ilvl 63, but most are 59, 60, 61, with a few being as low as 55. A decent way to farm a steady flow of gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]