Diablo® III

EXPLOIT/BUG: INVULNERABLE Wizard GAMEBREAKING

(Locked)

Was originally posted in the bug report forum:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6146816331

Best and quickest way to get this game breaking exploit fixed is to bring it to light.

Originally posted by Doso:
Since I can't write a support ticket about this issue I guess i have to make it public.

Class: Wizard

-
edited out steps now that Blizz has become aware of the situation
-
Result: Character becomes Invulerable. No health loss at all, some effects like frozen don't work anymore.

Works in Softcore and in Hardcore. Needs a couple of tries to get it working, but once you have the timing it can easily be reproduced. This is pretty much gamebreaking, I hope to see a hotfix soon.

Dont believe me? Watch this streamer here take no damage tanking multiple elites
http://www.twitch.tv/chango99
Edited by MunchmaCuchi#1532 on 7/22/2012 10:57 PM PDT
I don't see how its any different than using force armor or chaining smoke screens pre nerf. Bumping for awareness since this is bug essentially enables god mode
Wonder how long its gonna take blizz to fix this one
07/22/2012 07:17 PMPosted by MunchmaCuchi
I don't see how its any different than using force armor or chaining smoke screens pre nerf. Bumping for awareness since this is bug essentially enables god mode

Because this is a bug and those were not?
Confirmed working
bump
WTF Blizz... this is ridiculous. Fix your GD game already.
Edited by sanctified#1429 on 7/22/2012 7:39 PM PDT
Is this legit?

If so...damn. Blizzard needs to do a total rollback.
sticky please. yes this is legit
Is this new?

If not I wonder how many people have been abusing this to farm the hell out of A3 in full MF% for how long :| ?
every day a new screw up surfaces..blizzard you are lol worthy
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Make Believe.

if there is a bug, it;s broken.
Is this new?

If not I wonder how many people have been abusing this to farm the hell out of A3 in full MF% for how long :| ?

This is not new, the guy streaming said he was able to do it awhile ago but just didnt really think anything of it at the time, most likely since you lose the bug if you teleport w/ fracture, who knows. Anyway according to the streamer, its been in the game since release and has totally killed the hardcore economy.

I mean, I thought i was doing alright when my dh could finally full clear a3 in 45mins...but watching this wiz stream makes me not even want to log in
http://www.twitch.tv/chango99 this guy is doing it so its legit and no you wont get banned from this.
spread the word and watch this guy live XD so blizz will do action right away
Edited by Tokdarik#1112 on 7/22/2012 7:53 PM PDT
Is this new?

This is not new, the guy streaming said he was able to do it awhile ago but just didnt really think anything of it at the time, most likely since you lose the bug if you teleport w/ fracture, who knows. Anyway according to the streamer, its been in the game since release and has totally killed the hardcore economy.

I mean, I thought i was doing alright when my dh could finally full clear a3 in 45mins...but watching this wiz stream makes me not even want to log in

Wow...this bums me out.

If this has been around for ages Blizzard needs to start dishing out bans to people that have been abusing it, especially hardcore.
woohoo THNKS LOLOL
Gonna log on my wiz and farm that which has eluded me since 1.03 and undercut all you greedy sob's with godly ilvl63's at about 500k per LMAO greedy sob pre 1.03 farmers
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]