Diablo® III

EXPLOIT/BUG: INVULNERABLE Wizard GAMEBREAKING

(Locked)

Wiz is the Wiz .... that is all!
bump
this ain't fun ...
85 Human Rogue
Sweet, I may as well reroll wiz until Blizz fixes this so called game. I may as well abuse all the other exploits available to me as well since they refuse to fix any of them
Edited by Synergy#1759 on 7/22/2012 8:05 PM PDT
THAT'S HOW WE DO IT IN KINGSPORT!
89 Blood Elf Rogue
There is no god mode. It does not happen. Someone is hallucinating...or trolling
Edited by Helmarolyn#1181 on 7/22/2012 8:06 PM PDT
woohoo THNKS LOLOL
Gonna log on my wiz and farm that which has eluded me since 1.03 and undercut all you greedy sob's with godly ilvl63's at about 500k per LMAO greedy sob pre 1.03 farmers

The bots will just buy you out and relist at a ridiculous price...
07/22/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Varinia
There is no god mode. It does not happen. Someone is hallucinating...or trolling
They fixed it already.
I came back to the forums after leaving this game for a week. Just to see if they fixed anything...you know, for the hell of it. Then I see more things broken lmao.
Ah the final straw of many.

Finally lost that last bit of motivation to play knowing that my beloved HC economy have been done in by this since the beginning, possibly by botter.

I don't even feel anything about activision not responding to bug reports on this, it's expected.

Good news in a way though, I suppose I've been secretly waiting for that one last straw to do it for me.

Free at last, peace out everyone!
GLORRRRRIOOOUS!!!!
Ah the final straw of many.

Finally lost that last bit of motivation to play knowing that my beloved HC economy have been done in by this since the beginning, possibly by botter.

I don't even feel anything about activision not responding to bug reports on this, it's expected.

Good news in a way though, I suppose I've been secretly waiting for that one last straw to do it for me.

Free at last, peace out everyone!

Don't give in to despair. This coming out to the public ensures it will be fixed tomorrow morning hotfix. Also the botters who been using this to farm elites will be sunk dead in the water.

This is the $1,000,000 exploit and its getting fixed. This was Diablo 3's "dupe" the way Diablo 2 had... now it's gone the botters are sunk and back to running Sarkoth and we'll be able to play the game and sell stuff at the AH again.

Today is a good day. -Tyareal.
LOL
89 Blood Elf Rogue
Absurd. Srsly were this bug real Id have seen it routinely.
Edited by Helmarolyn#1181 on 7/22/2012 8:17 PM PDT
07/22/2012 08:02 PMPosted by MrPaz
You can/will get banned for playing this way guys it harms the servers. ur doing a DDos attack on battle.net when you do this exploit. Be warned enjoy your ban

/facepalm
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]