Diablo® III

Doing NM Crater runs only.

170k/half hour for NM only.

If you manage to find 2 friends to level too I'll only be charging 150k/half hour for NM EACH.

Please note that you should have all your defensive ability up and have about 25k hp just to be safe.

Try to stay behind me at all times and do not open any vessels or bone piles unless I do so.

After much evaluation I realised that I cannot do Hell crater runs fast enough to make it worth your money hence I'll stop doing it. I just can survive the mobs without any problem but I just can't down them fast enough which would make it difficult for those I'm running.

I have a vouch to show that I'm trustworthy and can be seen here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6146565312

Current Status: ONLINE!
Edited by Findmucking#6369 on 7/28/2012 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump up for service
Reply Quote
Bumping up! Will be online in half hour!
Reply Quote
I sent you a friend request. I'll be on tonight (7-8 hours from now)

- Turk021#1692
Reply Quote
need hell runs tonyferal#1449
Reply Quote
Online now doing NM runs!
Reply Quote
Done for Flip and GABLER!
Reply Quote
Can vouch that runs are done quickly and he does what he can to keep you alive
Reply Quote
Thanks GAB :) Sorry about your first char loss.
Reply Quote
He lvl'ed me about 5.5 lvls (27-32) in the 30 min. I cut it off a little early due to having some close calls and didnt want to bite it! Runs fast, just watch out for yourself, it isnt easy to be the lower lvl and is a little bit dangerous. Good runner, though.
Reply Quote
Cheers :) Thank you
Reply Quote
Done one for Kingslayer!
Reply Quote
Did a hell run with him,really nice guy. However the run is relatively dangerous and slow than i thought. 30min 1.5 lvl(50-52),and had some close calls, 3 rares dropped.

Refunded me 100k at the end
Reply Quote
Yup realised that after I help Kingslayer run. Hence I'm changing it. So sorry about it and decided to refund him half his money
Reply Quote
up this :)
Reply Quote
go go go
Reply Quote
Need 2 more for cheaper leveling!
Reply Quote
Just helped a few guys with 4 rounds of running :) Great stuff!
Reply Quote
Did exactly what he said, nm craters for 150k/30 minutes, although he is running on a monk and not DH or wizard, u can still run with him with sub 10k health and survive well by staying back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]