Diablo® III

Smite: The new MOBA, info and keys.

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Smite a new Moba developed by Hi-Rez Studios is currently in closed beta and I am here to share information and invite anybody interested to the ongoing beta. To do so I am creating this small FAQ.

What is Smite?

Smite is a third person wasd-controlled Moba. The catch is the change of perspective compared to regular mobas. The third person view allows to enjoy the experience in a different way and creates a special play style focusing on Skill Shots.

Skill Shots?

Yes every auto attack and almost every ability has to be properly aimed and released, many of them having flight times. This creates a higher skill play than having auto aiming abilities.

How does that work out? Any vids?!

It works just great, after getting used to it, you can have tons of fun. Here the official smite videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/smitegame

Okay, but how do I get to play Smite?

This is easy, every beta tester has a Refer a Friend button in the game, means anybody already playing can invite ALL friends, if those choose to play of course.

But I do not know anyone playing, how can I get an invite?

Simple, I created an email-address with the sole purpose of providing smite keys:

smitekeysgiveaway@gmail.com

I do not encourage posting private emails in public forums as this, but if you really wish to you can simply leave an address in this thread or message me at the address above. I do know that there are others giving out keys and I support anybody increasing the amount of players for Smite.

How do I register a key?

That is simple! Go to www.smitegame.com and create an account. I recommend downloading and installing the client there and registering/ entering the key from the ingame interface as it seems to behave more reliable.

I will post up questions and answers as they pop up.

Greetings,

Exes/Vindico
Edited by Vindico#1777 on 7/25/2012 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I been playing this last 2 days and it's a beast game. Craps all over LoL.
I'll give out beta keys if anyone needs to. Just add me on D3 and tell me your e-mail.

btw +1 good post OP
Reply Quote
So i'm looking for a beta key a long time :p, my e-mail is vit_alc@hotmail.com. if anyone could send me one :)
Reply Quote
Alright I answered every email I got so far, and will now also invite Ayriel. Also edited the post now, didnt see the format got broken. Using a template on several forums.
Edited by Vindico#1777 on 7/25/2012 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hey guys... can you guys send a key to me? I rly want to play it!

Ayriel told me about it!

edusturluson@live.com
Reply Quote
On it Eduvalentine.
Reply Quote
z
Edited by Weism#1217 on 7/25/2012 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Been reading a lot into this game and game like it, just made an account. Toss me a key email is hutchek126@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
Just sent the key EoN!
Reply Quote
07/26/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Vindico
Just sent the key EoN!

Cool, thanks I will probably play the hell out of it.
Reply Quote
If you ever run out of keys I believe I have 5 left to hand out. =D love that game in game name is conhole. enjoy
Reply Quote
hey guys,can you send a key to me? I rly want to play it... but no one send me a key :( maybe this time !

My email : andreboeth@googlemail.com
Reply Quote
Just got home and starting with the invites, including yours Whitebeard!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Please send one to JustinS612@gmail.com
Reply Quote
All right I'll bite :) Looks fun. Please send to Jbfettig@hotmail.com :3 Thanks!
Reply Quote
Sent and Sent! Enjoy the game.
Reply Quote
I would love a beta key :)

gimmesmitekey@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
I have no clue how u get a key somebody help?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]