Diablo® III

Barb god-like exploit

(Locked)

92 Troll Druid
this is stupid lol...yes it works
100 Night Elf Warrior
IDC
does it? i charged at her when i can see her on minimap...but doesn't seem to do anything
85 Blood Elf Mage
wow it does work lol
100 Night Elf Warrior
IDC
hmmm...anyone with a more detailed explanation?
85 Blood Elf Mage
07/23/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Ilritzll
hmmm...anyone with a more detailed explanation?

all i did was walk right down infront of cydea (but b4 the cinematic starts) then charged into her (cinematic started)

then when i came out i just walked into here and it did dmg/healed me- as if i were permanently charging lol - with the rune dreadnought
Confirmed. Works like a charm.

It seems that the effect of Dreadnough charge (gain 8% life each enemy hit) persists after u charge at Cydia b4 the cut scene. Every time u WALK near an enemy, the game perceives it as a "ferocious charge" which deals dmg and gives u life, hence, u gain infinite life. And this works on all difficulties.
Edited by VanityC#1702 on 7/24/2012 12:19 AM PDT
90 Draenei Mage
Anyone able to post some video on this? I mean the wizard one was pretty clear cut, good quality video. If this is real, should back it up with evidence, ya know.
Edited by pstair#6201 on 7/24/2012 12:35 AM PDT
lmfao it really does work
It's been tested in our semi-private forums and it works! Not only for Cydea but also for Ghom. Ghom would be much easier because of the shorter route. The effect persisted throughout the whole act 3 until the Barb dies or progresses to act 4. With that effect, every monster the Barb touch would bring 8% life. Insane......
Edited by Dialysis#1861 on 7/24/2012 12:47 AM PDT
90 Draenei Mage
So what, you just need to charge into cutscenes? This seems a pretty easy thing to trigger accidentally, why hasnt this been found before
confirmed
90 Draenei Mage
07/24/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Taow
why hasnt this been found before

"found before" and "posted on youtube so everyone can do it and then blizzard nerfs it" are 2 entirely different things.

Fair enough.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]