Diablo® III

Barb god-like exploit

(Locked)

Hmm, anybody had a similar idea and tested this for Monks? I'm gonna try the lifesteal rune with dashing strike.
This is what I call working as intended.

Thanks, OP!
07/24/2012 02:05 AMPosted by Error3007
did it work for monks?
I don't think it did. I think the reason why it works is due to the Dreadnought rune for Furious Charge and there's nothing like that for the Monk's Dashing Strike.
90 Draenei Mage
try dh vault
My friend has been doing this for weeks, MAKING BANK
think of using vault or dashing strike, with another skill (that may keep the effects)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W8N-97rQxw barb exploit. hf
Confirmed.
What's even funnier, is that it works with thorns too. every time I get hit I get 8% life back ROFL
Confirmed, tried it with my barb
People in hardcore have been doing this also......Since the 1.0.3 patch................. Wow nice work blizz.... Bug the wizard, monk , barb.... and leave WD to rot in dust...

HOpe they patch up the Witch doctors a Ton, this game ohh good..
works as promised... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btAwg-Ib8EE&feature=youtu.be
lol getting popcorn...
An interesting (if useless) side effect seems to be that crates and furntiture etc. now just blow up when I walk into them, no manual smashing necessary.
Now to go gold farming in royal crypts in super-easy mode!
oh wait...
Edited by Helvellyn#1319 on 7/24/2012 3:45 AM PDT
its legit
~edit~ nm reading comprehension ftw
Edited by Helvellyn#1319 on 7/24/2012 4:09 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]