Diablo® III

Barb god-like exploit

(Locked)

07/24/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Jellyvish
why is this such an awesome exploit? if you can already get to cydaea, wouldn't that mean you can already handle act 3 and wouldn't need god mode?

Less required work / easier gear farming. Not to mention you can do this exploit a little earlier at the Ghom fight.

My only question is why does the exploit only work at the Cydaea and Ghom cinematics? Theres no difference in the start of the Maghda or Zultan Kulle sequences in Act 2 yet people can't seem to get the exploit to successfully work there; same with Act 1s Skeleton King cutscenes.

Just works in Act 3.
Edited by RTL#1878 on 7/24/2012 9:38 AM PDT
I can't beat Ghom with wiz QQ
07/24/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Jellyvish
why is this such an awesome exploit? if you can already get to cydaea, wouldn't that mean you can already handle act 3 and wouldn't need god mode?

I don't play barb, but there is a huge difference between "being able to handle act 3" and "being able to run at full speed through an act picking up yellow turds with a full life globe"
Question:, can you change skills?
Tested. Does not work.
07/24/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Shpongle
Tested. Does not work.

Then you're doing it wrong.
07/24/2012 09:42 AMPosted by RipVanWinkle
Question:, can you change skills?

yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofA0D9rwunY
WD godmode:

1. Stand on top of any waypoint.
2. Press T to teleport and Spirit Walk at the same time.

Ta daaa! forever in spiritual state.

Tried this also. Does not work.
Monk godmode:
1. Press T to start tele.
2. After bar finishes, use dashing strike.

Tried this too the way u typed and various other ways. Wasn't surprised it don't work.
after reading from page to page then..after thread to after thread..its good to see here got so many player giving out feedback to blizzard about bug, exploit and etc..keep it up guys..so blizz can fix it :) its hard to see this kind of feedback in other mmo forums :D just make sure report in the right channel :P
90 Human Paladin
Wizards get God Mode.
Barbs get perma charge(With Kripp's video perma stun and Insanity).
Triple loot from Champ packs(Monks have the easiest time with this).

Makes me wonder what else we don't know and staggers my faith in Blizzard right now.
07/24/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Alosis
So this only works in act 3? A lot of people are stuck back in act 2 >.>

Yes, the exploit is Act 3 exclusive.

Unless theres confirmation that it can be activated in some other cinematic. You can apparently only activate the exploit vs Ghom or Cydaea and the exploit will wear off once you move onto Act 4.
So when does this game get out of beta?
works with magdha if you charge into the zone she spawns in (border is between the 2 holes in the ground). probably works in act 4 with rakanoth
Edited by absol#2484 on 7/24/2012 10:16 AM PDT
Did blizzard get nominated for best comical act ?
hahah wow... i can't believe I rolled a WD on day 1...
i feel like i was permanently behind as soon as i clicked "Witch Doctor"
90 Tauren Druid
hahah wow... i can't believe I rolled a WD on day 1...
i feel like i was permanently behind as soon as i clicked "Witch Doctor"

Not the only one.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]