Diablo® III

The rest of the thieves guild will find you..

View profile
Really? becuase i spent over 200 hour playing this game and i never once saw anything remotely like some thieves guild finding me.

Could this be an expansion quest perhaps, or is there some random event that i have never encountered before that makes this occur?
Edited by SwiftKitten#1452 on 7/20/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You have to talk to Brynjolf in Riften for the thieves' guild to find you.
Reply Quote
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, lol skyrim reference.
Reply Quote
Really? becuase i spent over 200 hour playing this game and i never once saw anything remotely like some thieves guild finding me.

Could this be an expansion quest perhaps, or is there some random event that i have never encountered before that makes this occur?

I suspect that we will see the Theives Guild in the first D3 Expansion as part of the Scoundrel's character storyline quest.
Reply Quote
lol you think there will be an expansion. they would need a player base first.
Reply Quote
It's not the Thieves' Guild you need to worry about...

...it's Reziarfg. HE will find you!
Reply Quote
I suspect this was something that was planned but was later cut. The Templar also mentions the tomes of his order but you never find them.
Reply Quote
This has been driving me crazy since the first time I played through the story. I really hope they do something with it in the expansion, even if it was just something that got cut out. I suppose it could be empty threats from a desperate man, but that seems silly considering you HAVE to stand there and listen to him threaten you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed.
Reply Quote
@uanime5 I am pretty sure the tomes the templar talks about are his special follower equipment. I've found quite a few of those...
Reply Quote
what if....

we can play as the scoundrel, the Templar and enchantress in the d3 expansion, along with the barb,monk,dh and wd?
Reply Quote
07/23/2012 05:34 PMPosted by MykeC
suspect that we will see the Theives Guild in the first D3 Expansion as part of the Scoundrel's character storyline quest.

I'm certain that the next expansion will lead us through the Templar, Scoundrel and then the Enchantress's quest.

Perhaps side quests that we will stumble apon as we are trying to get to the bigger goals.

Cant wait!

07/25/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Jarvik
lol you think there will be an expansion. they would need a player base first.

The player base is huge. Dont let the haters with big mouths cloud your sight.
Reply Quote
I think you guys should check out this topic, it speculates more about the upcoming DLC, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9661246099 personally I would love it if the scoundrel got his own little pack of quests, as he is just plain funny to me and the conversations he has between all the characters are all unique.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]