Diablo® III

Borderlands

That is what they were saing in an E3 video

Zero is the Sniping "expert"
I'd assume Maya will be SMG's
Axton Combat Rifles
Salvador anything, but he can dual wield rocket launchers!

About the same sex thing, not sure how that matters much, I know when I'm playing I'm only watching where my team mates are, i don't care if they have boobs or not.

That's just me though. :)

Did the guy who can't play a girl in an rpg, never enjoy the Amazon, Sorc or Assassin in diablo 2?
Reply Quote
remember to preorder for those interested, mechromancer class free
Edited by OpenWound#1205 on 7/27/2012 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 07:58 AMPosted by OpenWound
remember to preorder for those interested, mechromancer class free

I have!

Got the last Loot Chest addition at my local game stop, then 2 normal copies. :)
Reply Quote
its only for 7.49 on steam right now, you can also play for free until sunday!! gogogogogo
Reply Quote
It's funny how Borderlands borrowed the looting mechanics from Diablo and it's a better looting game than Diablo 3.

I can't wait for Borderlands wo to drop, I need to feed my looting habits somehow.
Reply Quote
That is what they were saing in an E3 video

Zero is the Sniping "expert"
I'd assume Maya will be SMG's
Axton Combat Rifles
Salvador anything, but he can dual wield rocket launchers!

About the same sex thing, not sure how that matters much, I know when I'm playing I'm only watching where my team mates are, i don't care if they have boobs or not.

That's just me though. :)

Did the guy who can't play a girl in an rpg, never enjoy the Amazon, Sorc or Assassin in diablo 2?

the first DLC will include a new female class called the mecromancer or sth like that!
Reply Quote
nine toads, even blizzard knew it was a great game by adding it into their own, too bad they lost sight of the things that made it great when they made theirs. Play it again bliz.
Edited by OpenWound#1205 on 7/28/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Can't Wait for Borderlands 2.. Can't wait to play zero.. and then the mecromancer.
Reply Quote
Didnt like borderlands to much i got it from pirate bay few days ago, been playing cpl days, maybe i havent gotten far enough into it but its pretty boring to me
Reply Quote
Borderlands might not be the best game around - the story is inexistent, ending is probably worst of all gaming (except those very very old games where you get text like "you won!" and thats all), enemies are all the same... but...

Combat is fantastic. Ever-satisfying. Can be easy, can be hard, depending on what the player wants. But aside from that, there is loot, which I dare to say, is best. No other game has made it that good. Each gun is made out of different components and overall stats are still numbers, but each weapon feels different.

You may pick a sniper rifle which is - stat wise - just like the one you are using right now. For example say that it has slightly longer reload, worse recoil but better scope. Three small stat changes but you will find that the old rifle was much better on medium ranges while the new one is better on longer. Which to use? Or maybe that one with added fire damage? But won't that obscure my view for repeated shots? And so on, so on...
Reply Quote
07/28/2012 07:26 AMPosted by OpenWound
nine toads, even blizzard knew it was a great game by adding it into their own, too bad they lost site of the things that made it great when they made theirs. Play it again bliz.

I know that in the area surrounding New Haven there was a unique Rakk called Rakkanishu. When you killed it it would drop a green shield called cracked sash.
Reply Quote
looting chests in borderlands <3

looting chests in diablo 3 </3

Scag piles > Resplendent chests.

How depressing is that? lol
Reply Quote
borderlands here i come!....sorry diablo

teleporting nuke turrets nuff said
Edited by sairvon#1146 on 9/15/2012 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
BL2, TL2, and D3 in a distant third for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]