Diablo® III

Class Guide Inc

View profile
Monk update tomorrow followed by the Witch Doctor guide next week!
Reply Quote
08/05/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Esham
why would you post this here before actually doing the guide?

Yeah that's why I was stating that - all the bumps for us to see no information for WD at all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, posting an "inc" thread 3 weeks out from the guide... Christmas is inc, too =P

I've seen some of your work around the forums though, so I look forward to seeing what you come up with for us. I'm sure it will benefit the community, as unfortunately, a lot of build guides and other useful posts are buried in the forums.
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 12:17 AMPosted by Facerollpro
I'm sure it will benefit the community, as unfortunately, a lot of build guides and other useful posts are buried in the forums.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6036616815

A thread I made with links to other guides!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, I've seen that thread and meant to post my support in it. My concern is more for newer players who come here for help - the forum treadmill is exceptionally bad here. Same questions, same answers, same outdated stickies. Not that I don't mind helping, but we could save a lot of time if frequently asked questions were stickied at the top.

So long as we keep threads like yours bumped, that will help at least.
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeah, posting an "inc" thread 3 weeks out from the guide... Christmas is inc, too =P

I've seen some of your work around the forums though, so I look forward to seeing what you come up with for us. I'm sure it will benefit the community, as unfortunately, a lot of build guides and other useful posts are buried in the forums.

The annoying thing is about making these guides is I'm making them alone, no help from any source at all :( So sadly I have to level, gear, learn to play, make the videos, so it does take around a week to 2 weeks to get each class guide up. I had the Witch Doctor guide originally planned to do 4th but I thought I could use my Monks gear to do the Demon Hunter guide more quickly, it worked so I got that out ASAP. The Witch Doctor guide is set up for next Friday, sorry it's taken so long I'm trying my best, my WD's all geared up and ready to go! If 1.0.4 date is released next week I might possibly do the guide when it comes out as if I make a 1.0.3 guide it could become redundant as 1.0.4 might change the mechanics of the class too much!

So again, sorry to leave this hanging around here, I'm here with the intention of helping! Sorry if it's bothered anybody, there are some guides that Witch Doctor's will find useful on my channel either way in terms of farming for new gear etc.
Reply Quote
View profile
1.0.4 update soon!
Reply Quote
View profile
Just waiting on the patch notes to actually discuss them!
Reply Quote
Are you going for a pet guide for the WD?
Reply Quote
View profile
CXiong
View profile
Are you going for a pet guide for the WD?

Yes, pets will be included in the guide :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Witch Doctor guide is out Friday!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]