Diablo® III

D3 IS DEAD.... NOT

Interesting article for those who say Diablo 3 is dead. Make sure you tunr the page

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/07/12/is-diablo-iii-losing-its-player-base-a-conversation-with-the-ceos-of-xfire-and-dfc-intelligence/
Reply Quote
Right. Not only does it say Diablo 3 is dead, it confirms our worst fears - that Blizzard is now just releasing one hit 100 hour wonders like Call of Duty.

Comparing older Diablo/Diablo 2 to Call of Duty titles is insulting. To say that Diablo 3 is equivalent to games like CoD or BF today isn't an insult though. It's a true statement, and exactly why all the god damn fans are so pissed off.
Edited by LoTan#1928 on 7/26/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Mage
Page 2 TLDR: D3 is hemorrhaging players but it is yet to be seen if those losses will stabilize.

Wow, what a strong rebuttal for the "D3 is dead" crowd!
Reply Quote
View profile
Stupid points that have all been refuted at one point in these forums.

Including the end: The only reason Diablo 3 sold so well is because of the hype and dedicated fans from D2.

D3 is definitely dying.
Reply Quote
Article still says D3 is dead.

I don't see where the contradiction is.

average games are played 20-30 hours people have been banging 400+.

Large drops yes but normal for a game released at this size.

In other words its doing exactly what its supposed to do.
Reply Quote
D3 is dead to me, that's all I care about.
Reply Quote
Cant u see there are still tons of bot running in there 24/7?!?!
ppl are making money in there!

D3 is not dead yo!
Reply Quote
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I told these sceptics and negative trolls on this board that D# will live 4 ever. Diablo 3 The D3 Rises.
Reply Quote
im sure diablo 3 is dead with this many complaints about how the game is all broken and unfair its 100% dead
Reply Quote
D3 isn't dead. D3 is a myth, their is no D3
Reply Quote
100% dead
Reply Quote
View profile
Funny thing is, If Blizzard fixes all the things people are complaining about.
We will most likely see Error 37 again, Because of all the unhappy gamers will flood back here like a farmer feeding his hogs. lol....:)
Reply Quote
there is no spoon
Reply Quote
D3 isn't dead. It's Undead. And it smells awful...will someone please just headshot it already
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]