Diablo® III

Please add some new enchantress tokens w/ MF!

Please add some new enchantress tokens with magic find! She can't carry an off hand so using her for farming while stacking mf is out of the question. I think all 3 followers should have mf on there tokens really, but the templar can carry a shield with 20%mf so him not having it is fine. I don't think there are any mf weapons for the scoundrel so you can skip him. The enchantress though I would much rather have her with me for farming while stacking mf but as of right now it would drop me below 300% base mf so she is out of the question. Forcing me to run around with the templar...

Since mf/gf are one of the few things that carry over to your character I'm kind of confused, why didn't they put it on tokens?
Reply Quote
Bad idea, you want more MF use Templar. You want more dmg like more att speed / crit dmg u use Enchantress / Scoundrel.

It call Follower Balance
Reply Quote
Good idea, they should really do this.

FTFY
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
the enchantress can use a MF weapon

check 2h legendary = blade of prophecy, up to 25% mf

there's also a 1h legendary for the templar = something three hundredth spear, also up to 25% mf

templar can have the higest mf (with that 1h + shield), but the enchantress (only a 2h) is much cheaper to equip
Edited by Symply13#1676 on 8/9/2012 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]