Diablo® III

Statistics on number of players playing D3?

I would like to see the amount of players online by month. I know one day I just lost the urge to play and quit, was wondering how many other people have done the same.
Reply Quote
07/28/2012 08:29 AMPosted by SPOOD
I would like to see the amount of players online by month. I know one day I just lost the urge to play and quit, was wondering how many other people have done the same.

Why ? Does it make any difference at all if they release the number of hours played by the player base or the number of different accounts logged in during a month ?

If the number is high will you suddenly decide to start playing again thinking you missed out on something ? If the number is low will you somehow feel vindicated in your decision to stop playing ?

Honestly people asking for number of people playing a game that is NOT an MMO and is not driven by any kind of subscription and does not change based on the interactions with other players is kinda silly.

What do you expect to gain, and what would Blizzard gain, from releasing those numbers ?
Reply Quote
Well, I haven't logged in for a month now, my friends are not playing it either. Same as above, just checking the forums hoping for some changes but I doubt it'll happen. Diablo 3 is definitely dead atm.
Reply Quote
Thank god all the retards are finally leaving. Unfortunately they all will be back sometime.
Reply Quote
I log on off and on but until they fix the end game there isn't much point in playing a lot. I didn't play D2 or Titan's Quest much at end game either though so not sure I'm the target demographic. I consider these games quick time wasters since they have so little substance to them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]