Diablo® III

Omrakos...latency

Since i cant respond in the old thread. Ive done support for server apps for 15 years and barring internal proxy routing the code is at fault 97 percent of the time after an update. Ive gamed online since quake 1 and aside from client to server latency, Something on your server side or code is to blame.

I hope the devs fix it. I can guarantee that this is NOT something hundreds of thousands of clients are doing wrong.

However...thanks for answering since replies lately are hard to come by and official announcements (that dont sound like political fluff) are nom existent.
Reply Quote
Omrakos is working his behind off and it is appreciated!!!

Yeah, the latency problem appears to be on the Diablo side. I just logged into WOW for the first time since December and it's running top notch.

Hopefully next weeks patch fixes something, because I'm really enjoying Diablo III, but can't play the last few days because of the latency jumps.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Homerun,

Sorry to dash any hopes you had, but I don't believe there's a patch scheduled for next week, just normal maintenance.
Reply Quote
Homerun,

Sorry to dash any hopes you had, but I don't believe there's a patch scheduled for next week, just normal maintenance.

OK, just saw the maintanence reminder and hoped maybe!!!
Reply Quote
Any ETA on possible fixes at least?

Im sure your customer base would be much happier if you guys, not you personally of course, would admit the problem is on the server side and are working to fix it.
Reply Quote
So until then I cant play at all?
Reply Quote
Thank you for relaying our messages,sometimes it seems everyone complains ,,I just wanted to say thanks I even had a chat guy whilmziack he was great( i dont know if I spelled that right)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]