Diablo® III

Guys, i created a trade thread for a reason

I created that trade thread so that anyone who wants to sell or trade can post in there for EVERYONE to see, what is funny is that our forum is turning into a sales only forum...which is quite annoying to look at and all i see is, 'WTS' or 'friendly crafter' or 'WTS gold and gear'...almost every thread is a sale, so please, if you guys dont mind please use our AUS/NZ trade thread..!

Thanks
Reply Quote
Have to agree here, don't want the place cluttered up with WTS threads, if possible keep them in one thread.

Kyo
Reply Quote
Sure beats "I demand a refund" threads and "UNPLAYABLE BLIZZARD OMG".
Reply Quote
Ya... Agree, just put all sale into 1 thread.
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Simocrates

OMG simo...how have you been..?havent seen you for so long dude..!
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Simocrates

Sorry for my craft/gem post, but.. this.
Reply Quote
Bumpity Bump, for those who do not read the forums properly..!

this is a temporary solution till we get our own trade sub thread/forum, so please use this here to sell your items or whatever kind of trades your proposing..!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6146727257

TRADE ^ please
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/27/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Goodluck Anonymous I'd love to see one main thread used too, but sometimes people don't read the forums before posting XD

The amount of maint threads I see on Tuesdays when I have the sticky haha, fun fun =D
Reply Quote
Yeh. its like as if they only read what is on screen and dont bother scrolling couple of notches down just to read the rest..!
Reply Quote
Pretty much sick and tired of all the threads being /whine or /selling! here...

Sheesh.
Reply Quote
Isn't there this blizzard guy who responds in the aussie forums? Arcaginon or something?

How hard can it be to create a new section "Australia and NZ Trade" forum?

I suppose if the idea gets enough attention, then blizz might be obliged to give us one, then we can get all the trade muck deleted from general discussion.

A trade thread is definitely not feasible, peeps would need to go through pages and pages of stuff; if you update the original post with trade info from everyone, either you'll be busy full-time, or you'll be late with posting/updating the thread.
Reply Quote
i hope they get deleted, or moved to the new TRADE thread or something when its created...because sometimes i want to read what people are up to, or they got something to share...but when i wake up in the morning and i refresh the forum page, theres already a gold selling thread...im sure these gold selling threads can all be gathered into one thread for everyone to go to and choose their cheapest gold sales..!

edit - for example Feartec, good guy...always creates just ONE thread (or resurrects his old one), doesnt go nuts creating a whole bunch of crap like others do..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/28/2012 1:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
They should make someone a moderator who can move threads n other mod like jobs
Reply Quote
Until Blizzard creates a '"Trade Thread",People will post what they want,in reality its a good idea,but I would just let people do there own thing.
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 07:55 AMPosted by AnonymousOne

OMG simo...how have you been..?havent seen you for so long dude..!

Not bad, I stopped playing D3 so I figured I didn't have much reason to be floating around here as often anymore.
Reply Quote
07/28/2012 03:24 PMPosted by qonvict
Until Blizzard creates a '"Trade Thread",People will post what they want,in reality its a good idea,but I would just let people do there own thing.

Yeh of course they can do what ever they want, but if you have any common sense in your brains at all...than it would be better to keep it separate from our normal everyday diablo 3 conversations, instead of people flaming away at your post for selling, than do so at your will..!I created that thread so people can get more attention to what they want to sell, also if you have seen the general TRADE thread...that place goes off, where people bump like crazy...so unless you want our normal forum to turn into to that than...OK..!

edit - common sense goes a long way when you make decisions..!

edit - to simo, ahhhh i see...same havent got the chance to play much because people add me so much, wanting items...so i found something else new to do instead of playing which keeps me interested in this for a while..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 7/28/2012 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]