Diablo® III

How'd we get to heaven?

Something that I have been wondering about and haven't seen it brought up really..

How does Diablo just create a portal to the High Heavens? Because he has the power of the 7 evils he has the ability to do this? Did he always have the ability, and just now has the confidence to actually go up there?

I think there needed to be something else there. Sucking some essence out of Tyreal or any small explanation. Instead he just creates a portal. Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
Hell has assaulted the High Heavens before, so it makes sense that they'd have a way to get there.
Besides, he could have just made a portal to Pandemonium and walked to the Diamond Gates from there.
=P
Reply Quote
In the cinematic, it looks like there's a bus stop in front of Heaven.
Reply Quote
Scroll of Town Portal, Heaven Edition.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
he piggy-backed on Leah's soul.
Reply Quote
Oh, he just used waypoint to High Heaven. I mean, didn't you know? Diablo and Imperius were homies. That's why Imperius install waypoint on High Heaven doorstep. Duh.
Reply Quote
alternate answer? he jumped through a summoned plot hole to get there.
Reply Quote
Well we could assume that Diablo was thinking with portal.

Though if Diablo can create portals to heaven why didn't he do this while in heaven to allow demons to swarm into heaven? Though he created 2 hell rifts these were destroyed when you broke the magic portal machine, while the portal from act 3 to act 4 didn't require this machine.
Reply Quote
Well we could assume that Diablo was thinking with portal.Though if Diablo can create portals to heaven why didn't he do this while in heaven to allow demons to swarm into heaven? Though he created 2 hell rifts these were destroyed when you broke the magic portal machine, while the portal from act 3 to act 4 didn't require this machine.

it takes a cpu to transport many demons, its kinda simple to transport one.
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 12:08 PMPosted by LittleDisco
In the cinematic, it looks like there's a bus stop in front of Heaven.

Next Stop Limbo...Purgatory is the End of the Line.....
Reply Quote
In Diablo II at the end of act 3 where you fight Mephisto, wasn't there the same sort of big red portal? We used that to get to Pandemonium/ the edge of hell. Presumably Diablo made it. He can make holes out of nothing that go places, it's just something he does.
Reply Quote
I want to know this too. Why couldn't he just make a portal to the spire?
Reply Quote
I want to know this too. Why couldn't he just make a portal to the spire?
Because, black magic bars his way!.... err I mean white magic?
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Oramus
In Diablo II at the end of act 3 where you fight Mephisto, wasn't there the same sort of big red portal? We used that to get to Pandemonium/ the edge of hell. Presumably Diablo made it. He can make holes out of nothing that go places, it's just something he does.
It was through the combined efforts of Diablo, Bhaal, and Mephisto that the gates to Hell were opened. I do not believe that it makes sense to assume that all the Prime evils combined now have the power to Town Portal their way to Heaven.
Reply Quote
Because there was never enough man power (if it can be called that)on either side to launch a full assault on the enemy.Fights between the Burning hells and the high heavens was usually conducted in order to determine who was going to gain control of a certain advantage that one of the factions have found.They fought and eventually that advantage was destroyed.Now with Diablo gaining the power of the 7 evils he was able to attack the high heavens simply because he didn't have to deal with the conflicting interests of the other evils which is established as the main reason why the burning hells hasn't won the battle.He (she?it?)had control over all of the armies and "students"of the other evils therefore it became even easier.
Reply Quote
Stairway... duh. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]