Diablo® III

does anyone play this game anymore?

hot topics at the front page are full of trades that are 22 pages of bumps. trade chats are empty. mine and alot of others auctions are not selling at even a 80-90% reduced rate. man i love this game but seems like the majority hate it ><. hopefully somethign changes to bring people back.. maybe 1.04 tom? owell if im the only one playing then hopefully blizzard changes the loot tables of act 3 inferno for me :)
Reply Quote
yes people play this game. though i must admit i am not one of them.
Reply Quote
Lately the forums are more entertaining than this game.
-Logs onto d3.
-Sees that my ah items haven't sold.
-Has nothing to do, but mf cause I've cleared inferno and there's no pvp or endgame lvling.
-Does a 2 hour act 3 run and finds pure crap items.
-Decides not to log back onto d3 till 1.04.
Reply Quote
Some people still play the game, but it's only a matter of time before they are gone too. Sadly many have quit prematurely and moved onto other games because there is nothing to do in D3.
Reply Quote
I'm geared, there's nothing left to do because the game was released incomplete. Of course there will be no accountability for that because it's all going as intended and blizzard are above normal gaming companies standards. Almighty Blizzard doesn't need a beta, we're to buy their unfinished product and be thankful. : /
Edited by GLaDOS#1711 on 7/30/2012 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yea i agree. as for i do still play my geared wizard and solo / 2-4man act 3 (when ever my friends do log on) i am quite dissappointed in the lack of endgame content. figured that blizzard would know that most gamers need a good endgame considering how epic WoW was. i guess they just released a game based on a "name" instead of actually trying to further the franchise. i guess blizzard lost its touch on making epic games.. its to bad, i use to boast blizzards name as one of the top game developers. but as all said and done.. ill still play d3 ahaha until another game catches my eye. im also done looking at the AH as for it is a pathetic scene now.
Edited by FlipStar#1200 on 7/30/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is not the game you are looking for, move along.

But no, I don't think a lot of people play. Any casuals will not make it through hell, serious
gamers have gotten board/sick of inferno. Blizzard has been run out of their own forums, and I can't say I don't blame the ragers. Blizzard doesn't say anything. Economy is shot to hell...

I'd honestly like to see Blizzard post a numbers of player graph from release to current date.. That would be really interesting, and extremely telling.
Edited by Mordikye#1921 on 7/30/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Apparently Bli$$ard is also dealing with some pretty serious legal stuff in other countries, so that's probably adding to all the issues.

I really think they dropped the ball all around on this one, and lot of others feel the same way.
Reply Quote
Not anybody I know.
Reply Quote
oh this game is the game im looking for.. i love this game ahha i think i said that already tho. i will continue playing this game.. i just wish i had more ppl that could play act 3 inferno with that didnt required to be carried some what. im just concerned with the lack of people. i feel like im the only one in act 3 inferno right now ahaha
Edited by FlipStar#1200 on 7/30/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
on and off, been on dota2 because i get items for the heroes there which i think is cool. when i am on i just help randoms asking for help in certain acts or needs help to kill bosses. and yes i do it for free
Reply Quote
I've been playing crossword puzzles. They're really engaging and it feels like i'm using more of my brain than when I play diablo.
Reply Quote
People that ARE going to use the RMAH, have already done so, they now feel adequately geared up and are no longer buying. It was a sellers market when the RMAH first opened, now it's just a dead horse and Blizz thought it would be otherwise. Unfortunately they don't have the ability to work fast enough getting new content out that would keep the people that are willing to spend RC at the RMAH needing more gear.

Couple that with the people that HAVE stopped playing and you can see the results right now. Unfortunately the game is not nearly as addicting as it should have been and not nearly as addictive as Blizzard thought it would be to keep people spending at the RMAH.

This is a failed experiment in using RC in a game environment. Hopefully one that Blizzard won't try again.
Reply Quote
I still do play intensively.
I like the game.
Reply Quote
People that ARE going to use the RMAH, have already done so, they now feel adequately geared up and are no longer buying. It was a sellers market when the RMAH first opened, now it's just a dead horse and Blizz thought it would be otherwise. Unfortunately they don't have the ability to work fast enough getting new content out that would keep the people that are willing to spend RC at the RMAH needing more gear.

Couple that with the people that HAVE stopped playing and you can see the results right now. Unfortunately the game is not nearly as addicting as it should have been and not nearly as addictive as Blizzard thought it would be to keep people spending at the RMAH.

This is a failed experiment in using RC in a game environment. Hopefully one that Blizzard won't try again.

Yeah exactly. Then throw in some 'Rubber-Banding', no PvP, it's not hard to see why no one feels invested in this game anymore.

As to the OP, all my friends including myself have stopped playing weeks ago.
Reply Quote
yea i agree, Rmah looked all nice and good from the start.. but whats the point of playing a game when u can just buy everything u want? that makes games like this boring . reason why i havnt touched rmah at all and never will.. the GAH is good tho, i do enjoy trolling pages after pages and looking at different gear types. but yea i just think rmah ruined this game a little.. and i said., a little.
Reply Quote
ghost.. what game do you all play now? is there another game coming out mmo style that isnt guild wars? or maybe in the next 6-12 months?
Reply Quote
I stripped my monk of all his gear and tried to get every dollar I could for all of it in RMAH. Im cashing out so to speak, the game just doesn't hold my interest anymore at the end game after killing Diablo on Inferno.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]