Diablo® III

Sweeping Wind Calculations and Information

Hey all, I tend to be a habitual theorycrafter/tester in many games I play. In this post, I attempt to test how Sweeping Wind damage is calculated in order to provide details on how best to optimize your damage.

I know this is a long post, so for people just looking for some general gear suggestions, I've included them in the conclusion. However, I recommend that people not just take advice from videos or forums at face value and look at the reasoning behind it, so it'd be good to at least skim my testing data. :p

Introduction & Background

There is already a fair amount of information out there regarding Sweeping Winds, but some of it is conflicting and based on subjective observation rather than statistical sampling. In order to provide some background information, I'll link some sources I used prior to my testing and briefly summarize the pertinent information.

Sweeping Wind Damage Calculation (AS/CRIT):
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4551990465

In this post, the author showed the Sweeping Wind scales with Attack Speed, Crit, and Crit Dmg on your gear. Further, he demonstrated that a 17.5 DPS staff and a 17.5 DPS Fist weapon resulted in the same Sweeping Wind damage, which means that Sweeping Wind factors in base Weapon Attacks Per Second. Because of this, Sweeping Wind is actually 15% weapon DPS per stack, NOT 15% weapon damage. However, he did not test the effect of dual wielding on Sweeping Wind nor did he test Cyclone at all.

Diablo III - Guide for Sweeping Winds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z64T8tFgvlM

In this video, the poster demonstrates some of the interactions that Sweeping Wind has when dual wielding. Namely, he points out two primary things. First, Sweeping Wind damage is based on the currently active weapon when dual wielding. Second, the damage of Sweeping Wind is set upon activation (taking into account all damage buffs at the time and your active weapon) and does not change until it expires. He also points out that Cyclone damage is set at the same time. He points out that the most effective way to use Sweeping Wind because of this is to ensure that your highest damage weapon is active when you use SW. However, one point that he makes I slightly disagree with is his assertion that a slow weapon is better than a fast weapon. It is this assumption that I set out to test.

Testing Setup and Methods

In order to eliminate as many variables as possible from my testing, I used a method similar to that used in the first post, taken one step further. In order to reduce damage variation, I equipped Bonus Minimum Damage gear from an amulet and a ring, which results in consistent weapon damage. Specific statistics follow and are also contained in my Google Docs Spreadsheet (link at the bottom).

Character Stats

At the time of testing, my character had the following damage stats.

Dexterity: 1368
Attack Speed: 16%
Crit %: 19%
Crit Dmg %: 50%
Bonus Min Dmg: 35
Bonus Max Dmg: 0

Weapon Stats

The following weapons were used in this test. The Fist and Mace were held in the mainhand and the Dagger in the offhand for their testing.

For the weapons, I also list "Real" min and max damage values. This is the damage range of the weapon when you include the Bonus Min Damage from my amulet and gear. As you can see, it eliminates the variable damage range and makes it consistent. I attempted to select weapons that would have real DPS as close as possible to each other.

Lastly, I listed the DPS contribution that should be expected from each weapon while dual wielding given the stats of my monk. "Actual Average Damage/Hit" includes dexterity, crit, and crit damage contributions, but not any attack speed or attack per second contributions. "Actual Average DPS" includes attack speed factors.

The formulas used to determine these values are viewable in the spreadsheet, so I will not list them here in order to reduce clutter.

Mace

Min Dmg: 20
Max Dmg: 36
Attacks/Sec: 1.2
Base DPS: 33.6
Real Min Dmg: 55
Real Max Dmg: 55
Real Base DPS: 66.00
Actual Average Damage/Hit: 884.10
Actual Average DPS: 1389.81

Fist

Min Dmg: 13
Max Dmg: 30
Attacks/Sec: 1.4
Base DPS: 30.1
Real Min Dmg: 48
Real Max Dmg: 48
Real Base DPS: 67.20
Actual Average Damage/Hit: 771.58
Actual Average DPS: 1415.08

Dagger

Min Dmg: 10
Max Dmg: 30
Attacks/Sec: 1.5
Base DPS: 30.0
Real Min Dmg: 45
Real Max Dmg: 45
Effective DPS: 67.50
Actual Average Damage/Hit: 723.36
Actual Average DPS: 1421.40

Testing Method

In order to test Sweeping Wind damage, I equipped my monk with the following build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aSX..Q!cXU!YcZ..Z

Mantra of Healing/Circular Breathing and Chant of Resonance were used to maintain my HP and Spirit without the need to attack.

After this, I loaded up Act 1 Hell and used the Old Ruins waypoint. Once there, I would solo-pull a Risen enemy and let it beat on me (no thorns was equipped). I would note my current Attack Speed as listed in my Character Details in order to determine my "active" weapons. I would note and record the Risen's HP, activate Sweeping Wind, let it expire after 6 seconds, and record the ending HP of the Risen. The difference is the total damage done by Sweeping Wind over 6 seconds. I repeated this 20 times for each weapon and recorded the results.

Results

As mentioned, the specific results of each trial are in the spreadsheet linked at the bottom of this post, but I will summarize them here.

Mace
Average SW Damage (6s): 1251.8
Average SW DPS: 208.63
Percent of Actual Weapon DMG: 23.598%
Percent of Actual Weapon DPS: 15.012%

Fist
Average SW Damage (6s): 1269.65
Average SW DPS: 211.61
Percent of Actual Weapon DMG: 27.425%
Percent of Actual Weapon DPS: 14.954%

Dagger (Offhand)
Average SW Damage (6s): 1288.7
Average SW DPS: 214.78
Percent of Actual Weapon DMG: 29.693%
Percent of Actual Weapon DPS: 15.111%

Discussion

The Sweeping Wind tooltip stats, "Surround yourself in a vortex that continuously deals 15% weapon damage to all enemies within 10 yards." This is where the source of a lot of misinformation comes from. If Sweeping Wind actually did 15% of Weapon Damage per second, we would expect more total damage from the Mace because it's Actual Average Damage per Hit is higher than the others.

As you can see from the data, this is not the case. For all three weapons, the actual Sweeping Wind damage per second is nearly exactly 15% of the Actual Weapon DPS when dexterity, attacks per second, attack speed, crit, and crit damage are all factored in. Moreover, this was also the case when the dagger was in the Offhand position for testing. This, I think, conclusively demonstrates that there is no inherent benefit to using a slower weapon in your mainhand when activating Sweeping Wind while dual wielding (Note: this does not factor in Cyclone, see below for more details).

What About Cyclone?

I have not found a way to accurately test Cyclone in order to provide the same level of detail as I did for Sweeping Wind. However, others have done some testing "in the field", so to speak, and some details seem apparent. (EDIT: I found a way to get some accurate Cyclone results, check a few posts down for specifics)

1) The damage done by Cyclones is set at the time you activate Sweeping Wind and does not change until Sweeping Wind is deactivated.
2) The "shock" speed and damage of Cyclone does not seem to be affected by weapon attacks per second or % attack speed. This is to be expected because otherwise Cyclone would gain double benefit from faster attacks (math below).
3) There is some conflicting information that I have seen regarding how many times Cyclone actually attacks. The most likely I've seen is 6 attacks for 20% weapon damage at 0.5s intervals.

What does this mean in terms of weapon selection? Well, to demonstrate this I'll just set up a very hypothetical situation.

Suppose we had 2 weapons, both with 100 DPS. One of them has 1 attack per second and hits for 100 damage. The other has 2 attacks per second and hits for 50 damage. Just to make it simple, let's assume we have 50% crit chance.

For the first weapon, your cyclones would do 20 damage per attack (20% of 100 weapon damage).

For the second weapon, your cyclones would do 10 damage per attack (20% of 50 weapon damage).

From this, you might assume that the slower weapon is the obvious choice. However, this is ignoring the fact that a faster attack speed results in more Cyclones. For simplicity, a proc rate of 100% on a crit is assumed (which is not the case, the proc rate varies based on what attack you are using).

For the first weapon, you would have approximately 0.5 Cyclones spawn per second (1 attack per second * 50% crit chance). Since each Cyclone does a total of 120 damage (20 damage * 6 attacks over 3 seconds), you are gaining 60 damage per second on average from Cyclones (0.5 Cyclones per second * 120 damage per Cyclone).

For the second weapon, you would have approximately 1.0 Cyclones spawn per second (2 attack per second * 50% crit chance). Since each Cyclone does a total of 60 damage (10 damage * 6 attacks), you are gaining 60 damage per second from Cyclones (1.0 Cyclones per second * 60 damage per Cyclone).

As you can see, even though the Cyclones from the slow weapon hit twice as hard, this is offset by the fact that with the fast weapon you have more Cyclones spawning.

Dual Wielding and Cyclone

As I showed above, for an individual weapon, the weapon speed does not matter for total Cyclone damage contribution, just weapon DPS. This situation becomes more complicated when you are dual wielding however. Just to continue my example, let's assume we are now dual-wielding both weapons from my previous example.

Because your overall base attacks per second while dual-wielding is an average of your weapons, our new attacks per second is 1.5 (multiplied by % attack speed on gear and the 15% attack speed boost from dual-wield, but this contribution is not significant for this example because that would affect both weapons equally).

If you recall, the damage of SW and Cyclone is "set" based on which hand is active when you use the ability. Let's see what happens when our active weapon is both of the ones in this example.

If we "set" our damage with our slow main hand weapon, Cyclone will be hitting for 20 damage per shock again, for 120 total damage. Our overall attacks per second is now 1.5 however, which makes our Cyclones spawned per second 0.75 (1.5 APS * 50% Crit). So Cyclones are adding 90 DPS on average (120 dmg * 0.75). This is more than just this weapon alone.

If we "set" our damage with our fast off-hand weapon, Cyclone will be hitting for 10 damage per shock with a total of 60 damage. Again, our overall attacks per second is 1.5 and we are getting 0.75 Cyclones per second. Cyclone is only adding 45 DPS in this situation (60 * 0.75). This is less than with just this weapon alone.

Conclusion and Gear Recommendations

So what does this mean in terms of gear?

Well, it means you need to make a decision. How committed are you to always checking which weapon you have active before you use Sweeping Wind?

If you want to maximize your DPS no matter what and are committed to always making sure your main hand is active, equipping a slow, high DPS mace/spear in your main hand and a fast dagger in your offhand provides the highest DPS possible. It does, however, come at a slight loss of spirit and LoH regen due to your slower attack speed. Plus, if you mess up and your dagger is active, you lose a lot of damage from Sweeping Wind/Cyclone.

If, like me, you are more casual and don't feel like monitoring your active weapon, your best bet is to choose two weapons with similar attack speed and focus just on getting high weapon DPS and good DPS stats on your gear. If you have two weapons with the same DPS and same attacks per second, your Sweeping Wind damage will be consistent no matter which weapon is "active".

I hope this information has been helpful. Please feel free to make any comments, suggestions or questions.

Links & Data

Data and Calculations:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArrVYogDy3EGdHdKRVVzcm9UdUZrQVpweHkzdTFieHc
Edited by Rehwyn#1145 on 8/29/2012 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Glad you liked the information.

One other thing I forgot to mention, because the damage of Sweeping Wind is "set" when you activate it, if you make sure you use Blinding Flash or other damage buffs before using SW, you can get quite a bit more damage out of it during a fight. I do not believe Mantra of Conviction works like that however since it's actually a debuff on enemies instead of a self-buff.
Reply Quote
I was wondering if helm that provides "increase damage to sweeping winds by #%" increases the damage from the little cyclones that appear? or just the aoe around you?
Reply Quote
07/28/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Moy
I was wondering if helm that provides "increase damage to sweeping winds by #%" increases the damage from the little cyclones that appear? or just the aoe around you?

Hmm, not sure on that one. I suppose I could find one on the AH for cheap and test against Belial/Azmodan on Hell with the same weapon setup. With weapons at 55-55 damage range, it should be pretty easy to get some damage values for Cyclones, even if I have for FRAPS it and go back by frame afterwards.

I'll look into it when I get a chance, probably won't be for a few days due to some exams and junk, but if I find some time I might squeeze it in.
Reply Quote
Did a followup test real quick. Found a helm with +11% Sweeping Wind damage and went to beat on Hell Azmodan for a while.

I used the mace from before with the same gear (my dex was slightly different due to the fact I was wearing my pants with thorns and the helm had no dex). Dex was 1478 for this test, all other stats the same.

Without the helm, Cyclone was hitting for 174 damage every time and critting for 260.

With the +11% Sweeping Wind helm it was hitting for 193 and critting for 289.

Since 174 * 1.11 = 193.14 I'd say this is pretty solid evidence that the +11% Sweeping Wind damage was affecting Cyclone as expected.

By the way, at that dex, the Actual Base DMG of the Mace without crits was 867.90.

867.9 * 20% = 173.58

This demonstrates that our initial assumption in my first post was correct. Cyclone is in fact 20% Weapon Damage, not 20% DPS.

EDIT: There is another thread here on the forums that claims Cyclone doesn't benefit from crit damage over 50%. I just did another test with the same gear except with an offhand that had +70% crit damage, giving me 120% for the test. Cyclone was hitting for 174 still and critting for 383, which shows that there is no 50% crit damage cap on Cyclone.
Edited by Rehwyn#1145 on 7/28/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Other scenarios, what happens if...

1. Cast faith in the light (or other buff), cast sweeping wind, get 3 stacks, then sweeping wind about to drop, manually cast sweeping wind to refresh cool down. Will this keep the original damage buff?

2. Cast sweeping wind, build 3 stacks, cast faith in the light (or other buff), recast sweeping wind manually while you already have it running. Will this sweeping wind now have increased damage?

Also, how do you know which weapon will be used for th next attack, what isntheneasiest way to do that?
Reply Quote
Other scenarios, what happens if...

1. Cast faith in the light (or other buff), cast sweeping wind, get 3 stacks, then sweeping wind about to drop, manually cast sweeping wind to refresh cool down. Will this keep the original damage buff?

2. Cast sweeping wind, build 3 stacks, cast faith in the light (or other buff), recast sweeping wind manually while you already have it running. Will this sweeping wind now have increased damage?

Also, how do you know which weapon will be used for th next attack, what isntheneasiest way to do that?

I didn't originally test this, but I did eyeball my numbers a few times while I was testing Cyclone against Azmodan because I was wondering the same thing.

Recasting your buff maintains the damage from the original cast, so you'd still get the benefit from Faith in the Light etc if you manually refresh it. Also, if you didn't have Faith in the Light when you first cast SW, you can't correct it later in the fight by using Blinding Flash and recasting SW when the buff is active. You'd have to wait for SW to fully wear off (or right-click the buff icon to remove it) and then recast SW when you have Faith in the Light.

As for how to tell which weapon is active, if you look at the Details tab of your character sheet note the Attacks per Second. Then attack once. If you have weapons with different base Attacks per Second, the number listed in your character sheet will change to match your currently active weapon. A slower listed Attacks per Second means your slow weapon is active, a faster listed Attacks per Second means your fast weapon is active. That's the only way I really know of, which is why I decided to ignore the whole slow-MH/fast-OH thing because that's a huge pain mid-fight. :p

EDIT: If you'd like some specific numbers instead of just my "eyeball" evidence, I could figure out a way to do my Risen test again, but it'd be a lot more complicated to get specific numbers since I'd have to attempt refreshing it at the exact same time for comparison purposes. If I can figure out a good way to do it, I might just do it for personal satisfaction anyways, since I don't like just using personal observation if I can get some hard facts down.
Edited by Rehwyn#1145 on 7/28/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Can you check if

Adds 4% to Lightning Damage

on the Eye of the Storm - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-eye-of-the-storm

affects Sweeping Wind?
Reply Quote
interesting on cyclone crits. Just curious, does cyclone critdamage go by the "snapshot" when you activate SW or by your current?
Reply Quote
This is really good stuff. Answered a few of things about SW that I have wondered but never get an answer.

This is the kind of stuff the monk forum should have :)
Reply Quote
Can you check if

Adds 4% to Lightning Damage

on the Eye of the Storm - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-eye-of-the-storm

affects Sweeping Wind?

I'll see if I can look into it. The hard part will be finding some random helm with the exact same DEX as The Eye of the Storm. :p

I suspect that it might depend on your SW rune, since for example Fire Storm changes SW to Fire damage. The Cyclone tooltip states that Cyclones are Lightning damage, but it doesn't mention specifically that the wind itself is lightning, though that would make sense.

In either case, you'd most likely get more damage from a helm with 4% crit and higher DEX on it instead, since crit/dex will affect all of your damage and scales with your crit damage. But if I get a chance, I'll check to make sure.

interesting on cyclone crits. Just curious, does cyclone critdamage go by the "snapshot" when you activate SW or by your current?

The Cyclone damage is based on your "snapshot" (that's a good word for it, btw :p) just like Sweeping Wind is. That's why if you micromanage your active weapon, you can potentially get a little more DPS from it with a slow MH and fast OH (or if you have the wrong weapon active, a little less DPS). Too much work for me though; I plan on just keeping two weapons of similar DPS and letting the chips fall as they may. ;)

This is really good stuff. Answered a few of things about SW that I have wondered but never get an answer.

This is the kind of stuff the monk forum should have :)

Glad you liked it. ^^

EDIT: By the way, I've been meaning to confirm that Cyclone does in fact attack 6 times over the 3 second duration. It's not exactly an easy thing to do though; I'll likely have to record some footage of a boss fight and use some video editing software to get meaningful information.
Edited by Rehwyn#1145 on 7/29/2012 2:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/28/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Rehwyn
Suppose we had 2 weapons, both with 100 DPS. One of them has 1 attack per second and hits for 100 damage. The other has 2 attacks per second and hits for 50 damage. Just to make it simple, let's assume we have 50% crit chance.

This is the part i don't understand... If the faster weapon has the same dps as the slow one, how can it hit for less actual damage?
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
I'll see if I can look into it. The hard part will be finding some random helm with the exact same DEX as The Eye of the Storm. :p

I suspect that it might depend on your SW rune, since for example Fire Storm changes SW to Fire damage. The Cyclone tooltip states that Cyclones are Lightning damage, but it doesn't mention specifically that the wind itself is lightning, though that would make sense.

When I equip a blank weapon (pure physical, no magical bonuses), my attacks show an small "lightning" animation. But of course, when I have a weapon with magical dmg on it, the weapon's own magical animation overrides it (ie, fire animates fire). So, visually, the Eye's (and other similar +%dmg stats) should be working on melee hits, at least.

But on an AOE like SW, there is no extra magical-animation effect.

07/29/2012 02:52 AMPosted by Rehwyn
In either case, you'd most likely get more damage from a helm with 4% crit and higher DEX on it instead

Let's just say I got an awesome Eye = max Spi-gen, max RA, max Dex, high Crit, med LPSS. =P
So that +4% lightning dmg would be a great bonus, if it worked.
(Of course, a +% FOT could be better, but I haven't seen one that surpasses my Eye stats)

If it works, awesome! That bonus would dip into both my melee and aoe dmg, for a true full +4% dmg. (equivalent to about +6% FOT)
Edited by Symply13#1676 on 7/29/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you want to maximize your DPS no matter what and are committed to always making sure your main hand is active, equipping a slow, high DPS mace/spear in your main hand and a fast dagger in your offhand provides the highest DPS possible. It does, however, come at a slight loss of spirit and LoH regen due to your slower attack speed

Not sure if this is pointed out but I disagree with this statement in bold. The reason is that depending on whether you are using the slower weapon or the faster weapon, your IAS would change accordingly. If you hit into the air, the animation will play the main hand first then the offhand, and IAS is read from the value in each hand and timings are adjusted accordingly.

Try monitoring while hitting and you will see your IAS switching between slow to fast. This is dependent on what weapon is the hand using (its always L, R, L, R etc etc) so actually spirit regen and attack speed will remain the same no matter whether you use the slower weapon in the offhand or main hand.

Let me know if what I said doesn't make sense.

for the section that says "Dual Wielding and Cyclone" i hypothesis (if what I mention above is true), is that there will be 2 kinds of cyclones emitted, dependent on what weapon was used to trigger the crt. Thus, the damage will also be different, (faster weapon cyclone has lower damage), which is made up for the fact that the speed of the animation is increased. The comparison between the slow weapon and the faster weapon cyclone is only more obvious if you compare 2 slow weapons with 2 faster weapons. Otherwise, having a slow + fast weapon yields no useful comparisons at all.
Edited by Pegasus#6911 on 7/29/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/29/2012 04:43 AMPosted by CaptMifune
This is the part i don't understand... If the faster weapon has the same dps as the slow one, how can it hit for less actual damage?

Each hit does less damage, but there are more hits per second. The DPS will end up the same (2 hits for 50 damage = 100 total damage), but the damage per hit is less. What I was aiming to point out was that with fast weapons, your Cyclones will be hitting for less per hit, but you'll have more Cyclones so it pretty much evens out, except when your mixing fast/slow weapons

Let's just say I got an awesome Eye = max Spi-gen, max RA, max Dex, high Crit, med LPSS. =P
So that +4% lightning dmg would be a great bonus, if it worked.

That is quite nice indeed. I'll see if I can get my hands on a cheap Eye and another helm with the same dex for comparison, but it might take a day or two.

Not sure if this is pointed out but I disagree with this statement in bold. The reason is that depending on whether you are using the slower weapon or the faster weapon, your IAS would change accordingly. If you hit into the air, the animation will play the main hand first then the offhand, and IAS is read from the value in each hand and timings are adjusted accordingly.

Try monitoring while hitting and you will see your IAS switching between slow to fast. This is dependent on what weapon is the hand using (its always L, R, L, R etc etc) so actually spirit regen and attack speed will remain the same no matter whether you use the slower weapon in the offhand or main hand.

I'm aware that the stated Attacks per Second alternates based on your active weapon. That was, in fact, the basis for how I determined which weapon was active during my SW and Cyclone testing.

However, your overall base attack speed is an average of your two weapons while dual-wielding. If you have a 1.5 APS dagger and a 1.2 APS mace, your overall base attacks per second is 1.35. This means, on average, fewer attacks per second than if you were just using 2 daggers (overall APS of 1.5) or two fist weapons (1.4 APS), which means less LoH and less spirit regen. I wasn't making the claim that having a slow offhand and fast mainhand had better LoH or Spirit regen but that having 2 fast weapons was more LoH/Spirit than having a slow/fast combo. Because, as I explained, there is no real DPS benefit to the fast/slow combo unless you make sure you activate Sweeping Wind while your slow, higher damage weapon was active, the loss of LoH/Spirit is something to seriously consider.

07/29/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Pegasus
for the section that says "Dual Wielding and Cyclone" i hypothesis (if what I mention above is true), is that there will be 2 kinds of cyclones emitted, dependent on what weapon was used to trigger the crt. Thus, the damage will also be different, (faster weapon cyclone has lower damage), which is made up for the fact that the speed of the animation is increased. The comparison between the slow weapon and the faster weapon cyclone is only more obvious if you compare 2 slow weapons with 2 faster weapons. Otherwise, having a slow + fast weapon yields no useful comparisons at all.

Only one type of Cyclone is emitted and its damage is based off of your active weapon's damage at the time Sweeping Wind is activated (damage, not dps). After that, it is set and doesn't change until Sweeping Wind expires, which has been proven through both my own testing and that of others. I explained this in earlier posts if you'd like additional details.

I can see there is still some debate on the issue since little raw data was provided on the topic, so I'll see if I can capture some in future testing. The youtube video in my first post does a pretty good job demonstrating that the Cyclone damage is set when SW is activated though.
Edited by Rehwyn#1145 on 7/29/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Very informative post. Thanks.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Is Sweeping Winds considered physical damage or an elemental type?

The tooltip doesn't indicate any elemental (except for that one rune), so I guess it should be presumed as physical?

I ask this because my other thread has followed up on a detail about the +% magic dmg
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6201711239#13
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]