Diablo® III

Diablo III xpac: "Rise of the Nephalem"

Since the story was ruined in my opinion and some others I think the only logical way to continue the story in a xpac (obviously they will release at least 1 to cash that cow) is to exploit the mistakes of the Angiris council by revealing their weakness and promoting Tyrael to Archangel of Wisdom. Tyrael was a pawn of Diablo for 3 acts, destroyed the city of Caldeum to give Adria what she wanted, started a war with Azmodan and brought destruction and more civilian deaths to Bastion Keep again to help Diablo and Adria.

He forfeits his title as Justice knowing that Justice will be unregulated in his absence giving rise to undead swarms and only a hero can stop it. Everything that happens is a self fulfilling prophecy conceived by Tyrael. Either he knew what would happen and became corrupt, or he honestly had no idea and still killed countless numbers of mortals, brought war and torment to Sanctuary to end a problem he creates in acts 1-3, if that's the case he doesn't sound very wise.

Now that the Nephalem know of Zulle's work and that Aurielle holds their hope the attack plan is simple. Kill her, take the war to the council.

Get Lillith to assist the Nephalem by getting her to send demons somewhere, ask if you can talk to the council in Heaven to form a strategy against her and betray them then. After the council is destroyed Lillith will be killed as well. Sanctuary will no longer be controlled by idiots and mortals can actually claim free-will.

After that, please stop making Diablo games.
Reply Quote
Thanks for my daily dose of idiocy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]