Diablo® III

Does anyone still play this game?

90 Draenei Shaman
I just got back from my summer vacation, and I was just wondering if anyone still plays Diablo 3.... lol
Reply Quote
Millions of people still play Diablo 3! It's the best game on the market and it'll probably stay that way for years to come! =D
Reply Quote
Nope.

Wondering if D2 is still alive tough, much more tempting option :/.

Wish they would just update it with account wide stash :>

50 000 players were playing Diablo 2 LOD last time I logged in 2 days ago. My game was nearly full.
Edited by Diverscale#1294 on 7/30/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/30/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Ricky
Millions of people still play Diablo 3! It's the best game on the market and it'll probably stay that way for years to come! =D

Bashiok is that you?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/06/diablo-3-active-player-base-sees-decline-according-xfire-stats/

LMAO
Reply Quote

You sound like someone that should have promoted the Titanic Ricky. Yeah it's the eighth wonder of the world and it's unsinkable and will be around forever forever forever.....
Reply Quote
all of the players who do not complain play the game. all of the emo nerds come to the forums to make this game sound dead.
Reply Quote

Wow, you're still around lol.

To be honest the population seems more stabilized than ever before (that's not saying much though) but that is only my opinion based on observation. I stopped playing a week ago but I still make my rounds on the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/30/2012 06:22 PMPosted by derrikator
all of the players who do not complain play the game. all of the emo nerds come to the forums to make this game sound dead.

So the fanboys come to the forums for????? ah to defend their dying baby? lol
Reply Quote
07/30/2012 06:22 PMPosted by derrikator

And apparently all the nerds that find the game fun also have to come to the forums because they find the forums more fun than the game. So they come to the forums to defend the game in hopes that more people will play so that they'll actually be able to fill up that limited group that Blizz has imposed on their game.

You see it works both ways.
Edited by Runar#1385 on 7/30/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I love Diablo 3. People cannot put this game down.. figuratively of course.

On the forums they do it every 2.5 seconds.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6202122095

It really does feel like every topic is recreated three times per day here.
Reply Quote
47 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6202122095

It really does feel like every topic is recreated three times per day here.

lol....

Diablo 3 has been getting pretty boring though, all that's left to do if farm and get better gear
Reply Quote

Future forum MvP?

I hope so, I like him!
Edited by Mailman#1979 on 7/30/2012 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]