Diablo® III

Lack of Choice/Alignment in Diablo III

Just my brief two cents, but I would prefer to see more character choice in the Diablo series, why are we automatically forced to fight against Diablo and his brothers, we should have the option to side with them, and help them crush the High Heavens. Would add for an interesting storyline, and definitely much more replayability.
Edited by lordsaren101#1457 on 7/31/2012 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
no.
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 10:50 AMPosted by TROJANMAN
no.

Ah yes, because the ever annoying Tyrael, and the forces of Light are so awesome...NOT
Reply Quote
Yeah, I would've liked the opportunity to side with Zoltan Kulle and kill Tyrael, Leah and Adria.
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 12:35 PMPosted by LittleDisco
Yeah, I would've liked the opportunity to side with Zoltan Kulle and kill Tyrael, Leah and Adria.

I agree. It would add alot of variety to the storyline, and overall gameplay to have certain area's where you could make a decision like that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]