Diablo® III

The lack of Auction-Cancel is REALLY hurting

We all know stuff usually sells in the first hour of posting, or not at all.
Give us cancel so we can try our luck with different items.
Reply Quote

use a lower bid

Exactly
Reply Quote
Cancelling auctions would be exploited. Setting your own timer at the start would be a better solution.
Reply Quote

Not true.
Reply Quote
08/01/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Shagsbeard
Cancelling auctions would be exploited. Setting your own timer at the start would be a better solution.

something like 6 hours/12 hours/24 hours/36 hours option would be nice.
Reply Quote

Yes thats a good idea, I like to list average items at low prices but sometimes , those items just don't sell, a 6 hours period would do me good
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It would be nice to be able to cancel auctions that have no bid yet. But once they have a bid its locked it, because it will sell.

I have had lots of stuff that I would of liked to take out that I priced so low that thought it was a sure firesale only to find it sit taking up slots.

Mostly because I play one class so I know what sells for that class but what about this mojo I found or source it could be really good or crappy, I have no clue. I have put a mojo up for 30 bucks on the RMAH and it sold in seconds, and I also put one is for 1.25 and have it sit.

It might be just me not knowing what gear/stats other classes other than barbs go for, as I might of think I vendored in the past some good items, that I thought were crap
Reply Quote
Community Manager
It would be nice to be able to cancel auctions that have no bid yet. But once they have a bid its locked it, because it will sell.

We like this solution also. We definitely want to provide players with the option to cancel an auction (at any point after it's posted) so long as it does not have any bids. Right now, we're looking at this for 1.0.4, but that of course may change depending on implementation and testing.
Reply Quote
Why wasn't this implemented on release?

Your game is trash

Not constructive.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Ariwat
We like this solution also. We definitely want to provide players with the option to cancel an auction (at any point after it's posted) so long as it does not have any bids. Right now, we're looking at this for 1.0.4, but that of course may change depending on implementation and testing.

Your game is trash

This is why they stopped responding to us....

Stop being a jerk to CMs and maybe we can all start communicating again.
Reply Quote

Your game is trash

Please troll elsewhere...
Reply Quote

Your game is trash

That was actually a legit response. I'm no fanboi, as I trash Blizzard on the regular, but that wasn't really necessary.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Lylirra

When we getting information about 1.0.4?
Reply Quote
Lylirra, is there any looking into giving us the option as to the timers for auctions? And if so would there be a penalty (besides the lowered time if it's a 'bidding war') to changing the times?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/01/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Shagsbeard

Not if it was made so only auctions that didn't have a bid could be cancelled
Edited by Arthalion#1553 on 8/2/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lylirra is bring lots of good news today!!!

AH search fields increased from 3 to 6 also!!!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5573702247#4
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]