Diablo® III

Godly DH/Monk pants 160dex163vit65resist2soc

They're worth 10 at the most.

No bonus armor.
No single resist.

Idiotic comment ftw. OP be carefull. Pants worth more than 50 m. Don't listen to the idiots that are trying to downgrade them..
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Min
You're not seeing any numbers because the pants are not nearly as great as YOU think they are, especially for a Monk. Hell, you didn't even list the armor, which is more important than the +vit.

Kinda with this one. If you're looking for stats that high on pants, armor is still very important as is pushing a single other res, like phys.

They're very nice, no doubt. But what can the armor on them be? 300+?

I can find cheaper pants with better armor+sockets and put those +millions into other gear to get the extra stats.
Reply Quote
They're worth 10 at the most.

No bonus armor.
No single resist.

Idiotic comment ftw. OP be carefull. Pants worth more than 50 m. Don't listen to the idiots that are trying to downgrade them..

GL selling them.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 09:19 AMPosted by MotherMedusa
GL selling them

noob much man?
Reply Quote
Jsp is not that much better than here. You will find way more haters and trollers and dumb opinions there than here at the moment. And no double resist really takes the value of these pants out for monk. I got my pants cheap for 3 mil with 2 sockets, 161 vit 85 dex with 52 poison resist. Which is only 8 less considering I'm a poison monk. +80 dex and 8ar isnt worth 35m DH should be all over these, not for 35m though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]