Diablo® III

Can't install Diablo 3 with Mountain Lion Mac

Hi,
after the last patch, my diablo 3 stack in the "initalizing page" so, i decide to unistall and reinstall on my mac.

But now, doesn't want to install anymore, always stay on 0% for hours..

I'm using Mac with last Mountain Lion X
Reply Quote
After Installing Mac OS Mountain Lion, Diablo 3 won't launch. Like the comment above is stuck at the initialization page indefinitely with no progress. Often have to force quit the program. Happens even directly after restart.

Am using an iMac with 2.66 Core i5 with OSX 10.8
Reply Quote
rmbp, same issue.

I guess it is all about mountain lion compatibility, fix it blizzard
Reply Quote
Can't re-install also!

Message box prompted up:

Blizzard Launcher: Failed to resolve install data URL from http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch. Please check your internet connection.

Please help!
Reply Quote
Same here :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Same issue here. After Installing Mac OS Mountain Lion, Diablo 3 won't launch. Like the comment above it is stuck at the initialization page indefinitely with no progress. Often have to force quit the program. Happens even directly after restart.

Am using a MacPro (early 2009) w/ OSX 10.8
Reply Quote
No not only Mountain Lion. I'm running Lion 10.7.4 and I'm encountering this issue. Fix this asap.
Reply Quote
same here ,lion 10.7.4 can not launch the game when last update. at the same time can not reinstall diablo3 ,fix it asap blizzard.
Reply Quote
Same here with Mountain Lion. No more Diablo 3 for me ...
Reply Quote
I've solved it.

Navigate to Users/Shared/
then you can find Battle.net and Blizzard folders.
Delete them. and Run Diablo III setup again.

It means delete Diablo cache. ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5575474873 )

good luck:)
Edited by 흐린비#3421 on 8/6/2012 3:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Dear game developers and engineers of Blizzard,

Im using mountain lion too, no need to say that i have been encountering the same overwhelming and disgusting error!!! and this is a big failure for Blizzard!!!! We have had enough with bugs and fixes!!!!! you have created a game that we all waited for 12 years !!! So do your jobs and make this game working!!!!!
Reply Quote
This SUCKS!!!!!! I am having no luck with this. What is going on need some help that isn't useless.
Reply Quote
Download it from your account it seams to be working got to 10% so far. It takes a bit longer to gett it but at least you will be able to play...

I know its been awhile since you done a good game but come on BLIZZARD this is not like you, such a let down.....
Reply Quote
I've solved it.

Navigate to Users/Shared/
then you can find Battle.net and Blizzard folders.
Delete them. and Run Diablo III setup again.

It means delete Diablo cache. ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5575474873 )

good luck:)

stillnot working..thanks all the way
Reply Quote
I've got the same problem. Still at 0% after 2 hours.
Please fix it asap!
Reply Quote
Same....super lame....want to start a claim.....blizzard is to blame.......
Reply Quote
No, apple is lame. They broke osx so tons of software doesn't work properly, you can't really blame blizzard. They didn't create the game for mountain lion.
Reply Quote
That's not true. Apple has released an update for their OS. Each software company you can find with valuable software has released an update for ML, so why Blizzard still has this problem? I can immagine this should not so complicated to fix....
Reply Quote
You guys have no patience.... it took a while to make it go up from 0% and finished dl in 30 minutes..... yeaaaa buddy
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This should be resolved with today's tools patch.

Start up the launcher as normal. When prompted for your admin username/password, please enter your credentials. This will allow Agent to fully update and resolve the issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]