Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Snow Leopard (10.6) and older versions of OS X
1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Profiler from the Apple Menu
2. When the System Profiler is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location. Make sure the file format is "System Profiler 4.0 (XML)"
1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Information from the Apple Menu
2. When the System Information is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location.
Obtaining your system.log
1. Using Finder, Navigate to /Applications/Utilities and open Console
2. Click system.log on the left side bar.
3. On the menu bar, click File, and select Save a Copy As. Make sure the file is saved to the desktop for easy location.
I've solved it.
Navigate to Users/Shared/
then you can find Battle.net and Blizzard folders.
Delete them. and Run Diablo III setup again.
It means delete Diablo cache. ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5575474873 )
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.