Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Tried all steps, still nothing. Even made sure to be logged into my Admin account.
Here are my specs:
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro6,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Processor Interconnect Speed: 4.8 GT/s
Boot ROM Version: MBP61.0057.B0F
SMC Version (system): 1.57f16
Sudden Motion Sensor:
GFX: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Can you attempt to install one more time? When the install does not go though, please send me your system information.
Obtaining your System Information and system.log
Snow Leopard (10.6) and older versions of OS X
Submitting your system files
2. Send the email to email@example.com with the subject as "Attn: TonyM". Make sure you include the Thread title and URL address. This way it gets routed to me so I can take a personal look.
Please note: This method is only used for sending information after files are requested for additional review. This is not to be used a a form of contact, as this box is monitored only when files are requested. No replies are sent from here.
Akhnott - So, you're not able to reinstall since the the tools patch caused the initialize issue on the launcher, and you're attempting to reinstall now?
I see you're attempting to install it with a DVD. Can you delete the Battle.net folder in Users/Shared and try the digital installer from Battle.net?
Try creating a new administrator and attempt to install via Safe Mode and see if it helps.
Creating a new admin account: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/creating-a-new-administrator-account-mac
Starting up into Safe Mode (to Safe Boot)
2. Press the power button.
3. Immediately after you hear the startup tone, hold the Shift key. The Shift key should be held as soon as possible after the startup tone, but not before the tone.
4. Release the Shift key when you see the gray Apple icon and the progress indicator (looks like a spinning gear).
5. Once the login screen appears, make sure it has Safe Boot/Safe Mode displayed. This indicates you've done the steps properly.
6. Login and attempt to install/patch. Once you are done, simply restart the Mac to leave Safe Mode.
Finaly found myself,
1- install with the DIGITAL INSTALLER
2- it stay stuck a 0%
3- kill it
4- delete the Battle.net Folder (user/shared/...)
5- Empty trash
6- re-launch the DIGITAL INSTALLER
The problem was that I launched with the DVD first and second with the digital.
It's important to use ONLY the digital version (cause the DVD doesn't creat the diabloIII folder nor the blizzard folder.
Also accept the Agent request.
I have the same problem: The game does not install. The Installation stops at 0%, regardless if I use the downloaded installer or try to install from the DVD. I also tried the solution in 6 steps posted by Akhnott above... didn't help. Got a MBP early 2011 and OS X 10.6.8 .
Can you send me your Battle.net Logs? This should be less than 2MB after you trim it. The instructions are below.
2. Right-click the Battle.net folder and select Copy Battle.net
3. Right-click anywhere on the Desktop and select Paste item.
4. Go into each sub folder (Agent, Agent.[build], Client, Blizzard Launcher.[build], Setup) in the new Battle.net folder on your desktop and delete the any following:
Now you can email the compressed (zip) file to firstname.lastname@example.org. This way I have all your logs and can investigate further. Make sure you put the URL and thread title in the body so I can know what issue we're talking about.
I've solved it.
that worked enough for me to start the installation process...at 3.2% now...thanks dude.
you MAY just be awesome.
Now all you have to do is get my Demon Hunter to level up properly. Having to beat on a pine cone for 20 minutes in Nightmare is no fun....
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.