Diablo® III

How often are profiles updated?

Like once a day or something?
Reply Quote
If its anything like the wow armories, it updates whenever you log off
Reply Quote
I logged off a couple hours ago. Switched a couple pieces of gear and not updated. Seems really slow.
Reply Quote
7000 elites kill and you have gear like that, tell me your secret...
Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/06/2012 02:22 PMPosted by drudometkin
Like once a day or something?

Yup! Since this is a new feature for the Diablo III community site, we want to make sure that it remains stable and reliably available to you, so updates won't be as frequent as they are for the WoW Armory starting out. Right now, profiles should update approximately once per day. We're looking to have profiles update more frequently in the near future, though (probably whenever your character joins or leaves games or uses the auction house).
Reply Quote
Mine is not working, shows info: profile does not exist, yet I can see my battle tag properly.
Reply Quote
how come we cant see blues profiles, either give us an option to hide ours or show yours as well.
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 04:15 PMPosted by LordFireFox
Will we get forum avatars next?

Yeah this is something I really want to know. They haven't mentioned anything about D3 avatars.
Reply Quote
i have character on EU serve, but the profile only shows my americas characters. how do i change that?
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Shadowhand
Why am i unable to view my profile when i have a lvl 60 char on the asia server?

Login to the Asia battle.net page?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/06/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Dans05
i have character on EU serve, but the profile only shows my americas characters. how do i change that?

You should just be able to change "us" to "eu" in the URL to your profile (like this). If you want to view the Friends tab, though, you'll need to log into your Battle.net account on the EU site: https://eu.battle.net
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]