Reply Quote
View profile
Nice. Good luck to ya!

What class are you leveling?
Reply Quote
I'm on my 4th as well. Dabbling in HC too =x
Edited by Neon#1837 on 8/2/2012 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
oh so you are the the guy who has been buying my stuffs on the AH.
Reply Quote
When I get annoyed with Inferno grind I go back to level another class, it's fun.

I'm working on my fourth 60 also.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Teo
oh so you are the the guy who has been buying my stuffs on the AH.

He's not the only one. Please keep selling mid level stuff, especially the level requirement reduced stuff.
Reply Quote
View profile
08/02/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Cosmic
especially the level requirement reduced stuff.

hehe...my WD I'm leveling has a 390Dps +100Int, +150Vit staff with reduced level by 9 that I put away in my stash for him.

It is so sweet. I one shot almost every mob in Act4 NM. :)
Edited by Kezmaefele#1109 on 8/2/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol i doubt you can gear 1 char, have fun gearing the other 3 after 1k+ hours, or spending hundreds in RMAH.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
You’ve done well, much better than me. I have one level 60 and I am working on two others right now. Of course, that leaves me with two more which I’m looking forward to.
Reply Quote
Go for the 5 level 60 character achievement and then poke your head up ... hopefully the blues are still active then. I have a feeling the great calm starts on monday when no blues will be seen until the beginning of the following month.

ADD: I have 5 level 60s, most of the achievements. I am almost officially done with the game I believe.
Edited by WSanity#1214 on 8/2/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Crithto
You’ve done well, much better than me. I have one level 60 and I am working on two others right now. Of course, that leaves me with two more which I’m looking forward to.

i feel so down about even playing. i have a level 60 WD, and the gold is the problem (sorry i know)...

Should i just give it a go and try a wizard?
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 02:27 PMPosted by DiE

What is the level of your cat?

Funny but wrong guy... it is the other CM with the cat pic pawing
Reply Quote
So did you beat inferno with the other three? or are they just lvl 60? It juat bugs me that I cant get past act 2 with my WD, I cant work on any other char....
Reply Quote
I am on my 3rd right now. My WD is in A2 NM right now. I usually have about 2 hours to play when I get home from work, so it's hard for me to decide if I should MF A1 Inferno on my DH or lvl my WD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]