Diablo® III

Rate the wizard above you !

08/06/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Vladis
holy jeez CMaher92, nice DPS!

I would kill for your source.

Interesting build. Why would you use blizz/RoF over PHyd/Magic Weapon ?

thanks @ the source :)

I would love to play around with my build. I guess i am a sucker for an ice wiz since my days from D2. I figured with Cold Blooded...FN/blizz was a good combo. I was using venom hydra but noticed a 2weeks ago ven hydra seemed to have been nerfed and then went to blizz. Working my way through Act3 solo but have to kite/mis-direct invulnerables, etc. instead of stand and fight or i die... period. I to have good success in act 1 using my frost nova/WW but crits have seemed to get harder to nail in Act2-3 so even with crit mass i am still having to wait for cooldowns.

I feel that i still have a lot of work to do with my build if i want to farm act 3.
I dont know how some wizards are rocking Crit orb builds without Archon, its my bread and butter to burn elites instantly.
08/06/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Zuriel
Has great MF. Decent resists and Armor, but uses a shield... I would switch out wormhole for fracture as a CM wiz.. also the reduced cooldown for frost nova helps alot.

I was doing alot of act 2 farms, so wormhole for speed. The 15% crit bonus is really handy if played well.
Stats look good, at first i thought your resistance and armor could use some boosts but i see your in the same act progression as i am. Who am i to judge. I try to survive but i just get melted.
ahh crap that was for someone else who was the bottom post at the time
<------ All junk
@gunshy

Very interesting build. I would suspect it's really busy, because all your buttons are in the mix. Armor is way high so i'm guessing it's a mod on CM/WW build.
08/06/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Moridin
Nice crit, but not sure AO fits in with the rest of the build. Need to try getting some extra VIT/INT.

Sorry, I don't know what AO means? ><

Arcane Orb? for the guy above me?

Or was your 'facetank anything' comment for me? In which case, thank you sir. It's a pleasure playing in sprinklers and fire pits while dropping bombs.
Edited by MondoPrime#1686 on 8/6/2012 2:50 PM PDT
I have no standard build compared to yours ...
@Highpitch

Thanks for the imput noy sure about the CM/WW... but i just got tired of dying and running. So I spam nova and diamond. With tornado and arcane orb. I didnt like the builds with the explosion orbs... My thinking was to sub Arcane Orbs so i could attack from affar if there was a good tank in the group or if i need to jump in there and take some of the tanking burden myself.

However i lack in damage but tried to add + arcan power whever i could
haha same review as last time :P

Edit: looking for some critisim regarding my build, any suggestions on other things i should use.
Edited by CMaher92#1783 on 8/6/2012 2:52 PM PDT
08/06/2012 02:48 PMPosted by MondoPrime
Nice crit, but not sure AO fits in with the rest of the build. Need to try getting some extra VIT/INT.

Sorry, I don't know what AO means? ><

Arcane Orb? for the guy above me?

Or was your 'facetank anything' comment for me? In which case, thank you sir. It's a pleasure playing in sprinklers and fire pits while dropping bombs.

Yeah that Ao comment was for the guy above you. Yes I can imagine. I'm almost there, but not quite. ;)
View profile
@CMaher92
Why not critical mass archon, just out of curiosity.

Your critical chance is high and With CM/WW you have almost perma archon when you need it.
Yea I might try the arcane orb out, but if you can add some more crit you can drop electrocute for teleport. May have to switch to Tap The Source though.
Nice build!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]