Diablo® III

Profile for Asia

bump

edit:
still no progress for character played in ASIA and SEA server showing in profile...
Edited by Mareak#1620 on 8/21/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Asia servers are getting the discrimination, no updates or even hi, this is unprofessional.
Reply Quote
BUMP!
Reply Quote
There is no SEA server.

There is Asia server, whether you got placed in KOREA or TAIWAN server.

Check those profile page, you might find your character page.
Reply Quote
Then it must have SEA server to view profile in ENG

I see my profile SEA in Korean language

Too bad i only speak thai english and chinese
Reply Quote
yeap there is no Hi or Hello...patch 1.0.4 has been rolled out...sigh*
Reply Quote
bump!

Still cannot see my character for ASIA server. What give Blizzard?
Reply Quote
I can't seem to find any of my heroes on the asian server? even when going through the SEA battle net site, it immediately sends me to the US diablo site.
Is there even a asia profile viewer?

We plan on releasing the profile feature in Korea and Taiwan in about 16 hours.

Its been 2 weeks and 5 days since this blue answer and definitely more than 16 hours as promised but we still unable to see our Hero profile for ASIA server.

Blizzard, come on? We thought patch 1.0.4 did it but still the same. Can we have some answers?
Reply Quote
bump!

2 weeks and 6 days with no response from the blue font..come on blizzard..
Reply Quote
SEA players need a profile page in ENGLISH. How hard is that really?
Edited by Mikelodeon#1883 on 8/26/2012 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I manage to view my hero profile in ASIA server just now. I switch back to different region via the link at the bottom of this page ( I select Taiwan).

Then I want to show off to my friend my DH, I click back the link below but then I got as below:

找不到頁面
找不到此頁面

When using google translator it saying:

Page Not Found
This page can not be found

Damn..I manage to view once but its in a language I dont understand. Blizzard should standardize the format to English only or have an option to change the language.
Reply Quote
BUMP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKABOOMBAMPEROUSITY!!!!
Reply Quote
why is there no profile page for ASIA?
Reply Quote
08/28/2012 09:01 PMPosted by MckenzieBrk
why is there no profile page for ASIA?

there is, at the bottom right of this page, you need to change region from Americas -English (US) to either Korea or Taiwan. Ther eyou can see your hero profile on different region but the problem is that the page display in Korean/Taiwan or China language :(

They need to enable an option where you can change the language.

This is what we are requesting them to do but so far no reply at all :(
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Me too!! can you show us the asian server profile??? please!!!
Reply Quote
I have the same issue here.. I'm in India and play on the Asia server because of the lower latency..

I can view my characters only on the Korean Battle.net page and it's all in Korean.. I submitted a support ticket (Ticket US30243361) 2 days ago, but no response yet..

Not everyone in Asia speaks Korean, Blizzard.. How hard is it to have ALL characters show on 1 Global Play profile OR to give us an option to choose what language to display our profiles in..

UPDATE: Finally received a response to my Support ticket.. No help through..

Here's what they had to say:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there,

Currently the only way to view character's that are on the Asia region of the game is through the Korean website. :\ I certainly understand how inconvenient this is, especially if you don't speak any Korean.

Your suggestions for fixing this would probably be beneficial to all of our players, and while I'm not sure if the website developers are already working on this, I would suggest dropping by the Diablo 3 forums here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/ Go ahead and post your suggestions on those forums for the developers to read. If they like the idea they may go ahead and implement it. :)

Regards,

Game Master Kaloreum
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I've already done that, I guess I'll just go back to the game and forget about the profiles.. May check back in a month or two to see if any progress has been made.. Knowing Blizzard, probably not.. :-(
Edited by Invictus#6474 on 9/5/2012 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same problem...i don't understand Korean symbols,and there is no options to see page on English...Blizzard fix the problem please...
Reply Quote
Blizzard grow up, answer your customers question
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]