Bump
Reply Quote
forever!
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
English for asia's profile please :(
Reply Quote
10 days after the last post. :| Please. We need this. I cannot learn Mandarin just for the sake of viewing my profile and I also want to show this to my friends. Please. We need to have this. BUMP.
Reply Quote
Im from the Philippines and I need the character profiling here. Can't you make this privilege available in the Asian server as well?
Reply Quote
Wow, can't believe it's been 2 years since this thread started and still no English language available for Asian server profiles...
Reply Quote
2 years already ... How come it is possible that you guys at the blizzard office did not develop this new feature asked by hundreds of players. We are just asking at least for a translation of the chinese web site. This should not be complicated to do and also it should not cost you too much .... Just allocate a dev guy, a translator (if necessary) and that's it. People paid this game and are expecting a quality of service which is definitely extremely poor concerning the web features .... This is definitely disappointing ....
Reply Quote
Why don't have asia server website (english language).
I live in Thailand play game in asia server but I can't view my character profile in http://sea.battle.net/d3 .

Can you rpair it for me or translate http://kr.battle.net/d3/ to english language for me please ?
Reply Quote
Still looking for English...in a 150member ENGLISH SPEAKING clan...we can't see our profiles in English. This should be so simple considering you have it in place for the US/EU...
Reply Quote
It is absolutely ignorant and ridiculous to assume that everyone playing on the Asia servers can speak either Mandarin or Korean. I have lived in Asia all my life and I can't speak either of those languages. If you take a quick look at the world map, it will be immediately obvious to anyone that Asia includes MANY more countries apart from those speaking Mandarin or Korean. After all, it is the largest continent.

Having Mandarin or Korean as the default language for a webpage is fine, but not even having the option of switching to English is downright unacceptable. For crying out loud, I can't even read my own profile page, and Google translate doesn't seem to work either.

I didn't even know when the downtime for server maintenance for patch 2.1.0 for the Asia server would be. The only warning I got was whilst playing - "SYSTEM: Warning, server shut down in 15 minutes." Both the American and European servers had news posts in the battle.net client with the exact times for maintenance, but the Asia server didn't. I couldn't even check the Korean / Chinese website because it's not in English!

What irritates me even further is that this thread has been around for 2 years, and absolutely nothing has been done about it.
Edited by Hawkie#1325 on 8/27/2014 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
english for asia please :)
Reply Quote
english pls, i cant read my profile in korea or chinese.
Edited by PhuongNL#1861 on 9/7/2014 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]